1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Buddy, you can reset your counter (streak) in order to match your real days and counter.

tommatheus and Gammakage like this.
  2. wye0

wye0 Fapstronaut

Please keep in mind that I am new to the community. I thought the counter was for my overall streak, not just this challenge. Is there a way I can set the counter for this challenge, and still keep track of my overall streak somewhere else?

basitjee and Gammakage like this.
  3. Gammakage

Gammakage Fapstronaut

Day 1/14. Alhamdullilah.

basitjee likes this.
  4. Gammakage

Gammakage Fapstronaut

No you are right! The counter is for your overall streak. Don't reset that! You simply track your progress for this challenge here.

5. Gammakage

Gammakage Fapstronaut

By the way! Keep it up! You're so far!

6. Needtostop456

Needtostop456 Fapstronaut

1 day. Kind of gave in on Sunday, technically not 100% but edging still counts.

7. Mitness

Mitness Fapstronaut

8. Yep, what Gammakage said - your counter is for your current overall streak, not just this challenge :)
    (It's just a coincidence that the two of mine are the same at the moment)

9. 14/14, yay!

Aaaaaand I'm going to start the 14 day challenge again. Nottttt feeling ready for the 30 day challenge yet.

0/14 :-D

Ameeet likes this.
  10. Thanks shadow_boo!

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Thank wye0, checking out the channel now :-D

12. Billy Kay

Billy Kay New Fapstronaut

I made it with 7 day challenge for the frst time after a long time!
    I feel very strong that i manage to control this habit and now i am ready for the 14 day challenge!

13. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

6/14
    I went for confession on Sunday . Yesterday after school Practicals I went to the gym, worked on my school work afterwards.

14. runbull

runbull Fapstronaut

5/14
    Fighting the old urges.

15. John.99

John.99 Fapstronaut

14/14.
    After trying for so long I have finally completed this challenge. I feel so proud and so much better. Now onto the next challenge!

16. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

17. INEEDHELP121

INEEDHELP121 New Fapstronaut

18. runbull

runbull Fapstronaut

19. The Warrior_50

The Warrior_50 Fapstronaut

20. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Wow, It means now you are on day 16++ actually and for this challenge that you have joined for 14 days, you are assuming to start from Day 1. No, there is no such functionality on this plate form what you asked. But there is a way!
    Let me tell you. Actually your level is higher, as today you are on day 17, then your level is higher than 14 Days challenge. Now you should go for more bigger challenge which is higher than 17 days (greater than your current streak). It works like this way, if you passed grade 4 class then you will go for higher class. You will not sit again in grade 4 class. May be your next challenge is much higher and much tough, and this is this plate form do. Make you tough and prepare you for tough.

Now for example if you fall to 0 day, then you can start join small challenges. The point is, you should always join the challenge which is higher then your current streak. It works in this way, for example, you join 30 days challenge and your current streak is day 17. When you join, then you start from Day 17. Not from Day 0. So you need to pass 13 days to win the challenge. So what ever challenge you join, you will start from your current streak and join challenge which is higher than your current streak.
    Love you baby!