1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Making a lifestyle change.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dannyboy25, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Dannyboy25

Dannyboy25 Fapstronaut

What's going on everybody??
    I came across nofap a few months ago and have been practicing it but I've never gotten passed more than 25 days which happened only once.
    When I started nofap a few months ago I felt the difference from the 2nd day onwards as far as energy levels were concerned, it is probably the most self empowering choice I've made but it gets really difficult since I usually relapse after a couple of weeks.
    I turned 25 yesterday and was also my first day on nofap after relapsing 2 days ago and the best gift I can give myself would be to make a lifestyle switch.
    I knew about this group but never joined it because I felt that you only need willpower and determination, which you do but it's awesome to be a part of a group where everyone understands the struggle and is here to empower one another. I know this because when I'd talk to my friends about nofap they'd just laugh at me but I've never felt better when I haven't masturbated and we all know that you are the people you sit with.
    I hope to have all of your support and I too will take up the responsibility of motivating the newbies.

There was an amazing motivational quote that I came across which I would like to share with you'll.
    "Sit with winners, the conversation is different."

I believe this is the table of winners.

2. Congratulations on starting a new reboot, Dannyboy! I'm glad you have decided to rejoin this supportive group of people struggling to do what they feel is the right thing to do regardless of whatever the rest of the world says. The fact that we feel better about ourselves while trying to avoid PMO (which we previously felt made us feel better about ourselves) must mean we are on the right track...
    You are a winner, and I'm praying for your success!!

3. Dannyboy25

Dannyboy25 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your support Delirious! I'm praying for your success too.