1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Chaging4theB33t3r

Chaging4theB33t3r Fapstronaut

Sorry for not posting for a while. I tend to get busy at times. I'll try to improve that and go back to posting regularly

2. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Keep going, my friend. Never, ever give up!

3. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

11/90, utilizing the tools in the toolbox: Meditation. Exercise. Diverting attention quickly when presented with sexual thoughts/imagery. Thinking of the gross shit in the body. Kindness. Love. Helping others. Responsibilities. Limiting scrolling social media, being wary of risky sites, times, places...keep going everyone!

4. nef

nef Fapstronaut

5. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

Day 7 going smoothly this time around. Cant wait to hit that sweet 60 day mark and get over the slump of no libido

6. Gordon5375

Gordon5375 Fapstronaut

Day 2, on to three! The part of the brain that was driving PMO is not happy. IDGAF, FORWARD MARCH!

7. Avi$

Avi$ Fapstronaut

Day 8 is going on.But i'll not be available for next 2 days 'coz going outside my home for some spiritual work without any digital device except my normal samsung phone(In which i can't access internet).But thereafter i'll be here..Thank you

8. Lalapalooza

Lalapalooza Fapstronaut

DAY 03
    "Beginning is the Hardest but not Impossible"

Today Feeling more focused...

9. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Day 21.I don't want to sound pretentious,but I believe my flatline is over for this weekend! I have definetely regained my sexual vigor and have more energy today.

10. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

12/90. Was close with some possible edging, but not sure if I was awake or not. Keep going, don't give up!

11. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

Day 70 complete... Only 20 more days to go in this challenge; but the rest of my life free of PM to look forward to! :-D

Finishing up at work from a busy week, ready for an enjoyable weekend with the family.

Onwards!

12. FranktheTank7

FranktheTank7 Fapstronaut

Simple solution to that, don’t do it on your own. :) Good news! You don’t have to do it alone. Lean on the experience and wisdom and suggestions of the community here. Learn from them instead of relying on your own beliefs and past experiences. Have a new experience, be uncomfortable, try new habits, be open to changing your beliefs of what is and isn’t possible. that is how we grow.

13. FranktheTank7

I know exactly how you feel buddy. Thank you for sharing this! You are a good dude!

14. FranktheTank7

First, congratulations on 19 days. that is awesome! Regarding the image, That’s OK. you did the right thing by having your friend fix it. Perhaps instagram is something you may want to avoid during this challenge? just temporarily until the reboot is completed and your brain heals. when it is healed you will be come desensitized to erotic images and can easily control any desire for more erotic images. But it takes time to heal. Not there yet. Be careful bro.

15. FranktheTank7

Day 25 / 90

Energy level back up today. Thank God. Time to get busy at work before the weekend.

16. Shamii

Shamii Fapstronaut

17. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Breaking an addiction is quite a ride. But once you get a taste of the new life beyond addiction, I don't think you can ever go back. Even if you slip up, something inside you soldiers on.

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  18. sam2k

sam2k Fapstronaut

0/90
    relapsed today...
    It was a stressful day, so i thought i could relax and surfing... bad mistake

19. Neo30

Neo30 Fapstronaut