1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WTF? Don't know exactly where to post this, but yes I am very lonely.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by horny nerd, Sep 24, 2018.

1. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

No. I was a few weeks ago. I think it was a weekend, not even psych wards are open then. I tried the chat, there asking US zip code. I could fake it but i doubt i would mess with that if i go into that state of mind again. Nothing is free, saying there is help available is too often just a hopeful phrase.

P-Free likes this.
  2. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

I'm glad you're okay and sorry the chat didn't work. I'm sure there is help available somehow. If you let me know (via PM is fine) where you are, I'm glad to research it for you. Just don't give up if you go back to that state of mind. Whether you believe it or not, things will get better and you have too much to offer the world and yourself to give up.

3. Man got to church and talk about this with a priest. Not just ask people to pray for you but pray for yourself as well cause thats most important. Its great that you are on your knees now and believe in God. You dont have to think how good you are but admit everything you did wrong and go from there.

With your mother - tell her you love her. Words can sometimes say more than actions. Realize that despite all the bad there are a lot of things she did for you and you won't be alive if she didn't carry you and take care of you when you was too little to do it yourself. Remember the good things not the bad things.

If you go to your teacher and it confirms that your mum is bipolar then you might find yourself without your mom and she can easy lose rights on you. So take that in consideration as a possibility before taking such an action.

I think there are a lot of people who could help you but there is even more power inside of you that can change your life for better. You just have to be open with your family and God to fill up the emptyness and get filled up with love. Also a lot can do those helplines or talking with samaritans. Really sometimes talking like that works as a counseling and helps you sort out mind and get to right decisions in life and helping see bigger picture coming to conclusions. So dont hide inside yourself but open to people who are close to you and to those who are ready to listen and want to help. You are not a lone. When you feel alone you find whole army behind your back.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

4. Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard Fapstronaut

Dude, you just described my life before I went to the university.

horny nerd and P-Free like this.
  5. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

Speak to somebody outside of your house ASAP ..school, anybody, don't be ashamed to do so. It can save your life. Good luck to you and I wish you a happy life, you can make it !

horny nerd and P-Free like this.
  6. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Chilling with a Yoohoo in the face of the challenges the OP is facing is probably not going to help him much. Not with a parent who likes to beat on him for no good reason.

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Sorry, read too fast and missed that part.

8. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

No worries. I feel for the OP, man. 15 and stuck in that situation. I can't imagine...

horny nerd likes this.