1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 Days, effects are starting taking effect.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Paper, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Long story short. I wanted this summer a last ever relapse on 31.august before starting university life , so, after that I felt weak, not confident and people saw me like that also, no one respected me, you see, a small relapse, but such a big impact on your personal life, that you become invisible for others, ofc ,for opposite sex as most of you are interested in this topic.
    So, first weeks were actually easy, when you live in dormitory with someone and when you are sitting in lecture for whole day and come back, your roommate is already back, so you can't fap, that is perfect for me. Urges were already minimal from beginning of this journey, but they start to become more intensive right now, last night I almost had a wet dream judging from erotic dreams, but somehow I managed to wake up and save myself. I don't know why , wet dreams are once a week right now, for me this is really often and it drains my energy for two days.
    Lately I had a depression and really strong flatline, headaches, confidence...What was that? But right now I start seeing effects which I should see.
    Okay, let's stop on this story , but let's start on effects you are probably waiting for, to motivate you.
    *Better sleep
    *Confidence
    *Sometimes I catch some ladies looking at me from distance, but when I look back, they immediately turn back looking a bit shy or sometimes I have an eye contact for 5 sec or more.
    *Speaking is easier, right now I can't joke so well like on day 50, or day 7 when testosterone is higher, but it will come eventually, it comes when you are really relaxed. Usually my jokes are funniest when I don't even try on higher streaks.
    *Faster and better decision making.
    *Agression...I feel more agressive, idk, consider it how you want - as a plus or minus
    *People want to talk with me more.
    *I feel calmer
    *Serious as a russian mafian gangster.
    *I can hold more alcohol...same as agression, you can outdrink people if you want. Outdrink to show dominance.
    *Feeling safer when driving with a car. Usually I started driving being concerned if someone will hit me or I will hit someone, but right now, calm as a snake.
    *Girls texting and slowly appearing in my life, but slowly right now.
    *I am not afraid to say my opinion.
    *I don't view some people as an alphas or something, you start seeing them equal.
    *Bigger cravings to visit gym.
    *A lot deeper voice-my favorite change

Those are only some of them, because in my opinion, first effects start taking effect only on days 30+, but they are not significant, this is only a small peace of real gains. They are appearing slowly, you have to be really patient, I think getting to 90 days will be easy as pie, but I am not stopping there, when you are seeing effects, you don't want to go back, on august I just wanted to say the last goodbye to this monster under my bed. :D

2. almirante

almirante Fapstronaut

Procure manter-se relaxado, e observando seus pensamentos e atitudes

Paper likes this.
  3. ProtestPMO

ProtestPMO Fapstronaut

Keep going dude!
    I'm on day 24 and I feel the benefits already, so excited to hit the 30 day mark and continue. I want this for the rest of my life, good willing

Coolyorky and Paper like this.
  4. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I'm similar to you... small subtle improvements as you have described. No so-called superpowers but I don't expect those ever to materialise.

Coolyorky and Paper like this.
  5. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

There won't be any testosterone increases later, but increase in testosterone receptors, they start working more efficiently , so you become more calmer and feel a lot better, this is what I am waiting for.

Coolyorky and Uncomfortably Numb like this.
  6. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

Outdrink to show dominance :D WTF ..that killed me..it is the same if I say I can outfap people to show dominance that I can fap more :D Drinking is not good for you - same as fapping. I think how you show dominance is that you will live a healthy lifestyle with loads of personal self-development. Anyway, well done to you :)

7. Outdrink people, finally some good benefit :D

Paper and 4DCreator like this.
  8. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Thanks! :D Well, In easter europe things are different, but when you are partying and your friends are drunk and you are still feeling pretty well, that is a huge plus, you can go to dance with ladies or continue having fun, while for others that party is over in the club :D But yeah, that is a student's life,anyways you don't have so much time and money to party anyways, it is possible to live healthy, but while you are young, you just want to enjoy life to the fullest, before starting routine job, creating family, because your priority and best thing you can have will be your family, not parties . :D

9. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

Become an entrepreneur and you can have fun all your life + you can be proud of yourself :) Without drinking...I am also from that part of Europe where people getting drunk super easily ;) but I don't drink

Paper likes this.
  10. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

I am studying computer sciences, so, there is rarely some free time, but actually my dream is to become an entrepreneur. Sadly there is no time for gym as before, to make my life healthier and better, because I was a huge gym fanatic, but a bit of more careful time management I will be able to return to gym life, I just need to adapt to uni life and new home :D

4DCreator likes this.
  11. zibusiso83

zibusiso83 Fapstronaut

I started the same day as u so I am also on day 35+......... had a strong erotic dream last night but dont know if I had a wet dream. are wet dreams like mastubating???? Keep going forward and I am also going forward my friend. Stay BLESSED

Paper likes this.
  12. ash_cloud

ash_cloud Fapstronaut

Very Well done brother

Deleted Account and Paper like this.
  13. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

I don't think that wet dreams are like masturbation, you don't mess with your brain and dopamine and androgen receptors. For example, if you have wet dreams every week, then you wouldn't pass 7 day streak with that tactic. Live on! Cheers!

14. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Before you did the streak, where you experiencing wet dream everyday? Also, precum leakage. And after you did this streak, do you see your mustache/beard growing?

Paper likes this.
  15. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Before streak it has never happened, maybe there is a chance that it once happened, but I don't remember. About beard, I didn't observe it , because I shave my beard every 3rd day, but there is probability, that it grows faster right now, but I didn't gave attention to it so much, but I think it grows faster, I have feeling, that soon I will have to shave every 2nd day.