1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The elusive superpowers

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by dennyhetrol, Oct 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dennyhetrol

dennyhetrol New Fapstronaut

Hello!

Does anyone here know how to induce reliably superpowers and maintain them?

I have been doing some form of nofap for the past 2 years. Ever since I began I'd get fleeting superpowers, they come as fast as they go and I cannot figure out exactly how to maximize the time I have them.

I did figure out some factors that affect them, mostly the regular stuff that's recommended here: lifting, no social media, cold showers etc.

One unusual thing I found that works is to nofap for 4 days and then MO/O once before another 4-day streak and so on, this makes the superpowers much more frequent and potent.

2. moonesque

moonesque Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

3. Mr.Rager

Mr.Rager New Fapstronaut

I think nofap does not give you superpowers, what it does is cleanse your eyes and mind. That helps you to notices the opportunities that happen in your life. You do not notice when you are in that "numb" stage (it happens to me at least) that PMO leaves you.

NoFap is a medicine to ease the disease, not the definaly cure.Start to look thing that interest you, new jobs, new things to learn, new hobbies, thats the only way I see to maintaing this "superpowers".
    Aim higher and don't give up!

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Try wearing a cape.

You'll definitely get attention from women that way.

A41:14A likes this.
  5. Hammer To The Crotch

Hammer To The Crotch Fapstronaut

This guy has it.

Mr.Rager likes this.
  6. Intrigued Curious

Intrigued Curious Fapstronaut

Well said !

PMO made me numb and blind. It was as if I was in a sleep like state for all these years. Amazing amazing opportunities passed by and I didn't know. Once sober, one realizes what really happened.

Mr.Rager likes this.
  7. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Have you thought of maybe not MOing? M is still very hurtful to your mental and emotional state, not to mention addictive over time. Less so than with P, but still quite harmful. It's possible that if you abstain from both P and M, over time your "superpowers" will last longer and longer.

8. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

This pretty much sums up my view on it.