1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Angeles777

Angeles777 Fapstronaut

3 days !! Please help me , thanks and GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

2. nef

nef Fapstronaut

3. Cowboy72

Cowboy72 Fapstronaut

Day 96. Feeling of emptiness for some crazy reason. Don't understand why. Have to keep myself motivated.

4. gliderpoli

gliderpoli Fapstronaut

5. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Nice videos man thanks for sharing

6. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

Day 0..triggers, stress, and no purpose lead to a relaspe..but back on it.

7. Maticordovita

Maticordovita Fapstronaut

8. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

Chaser effect relapsed again day 0

9. Gordon5375

Gordon5375 Fapstronaut

Day 5

Looks like I’m going to be not as strict on the O in PMO. My wife and I were both REALLY in the mood yesterday so I indulged in that with her. I will say it was much more wholesome with no shame attached so that was quite good. Since that was an occurance that is becoming the new normal I am not going to refresh my counter unless it is recommended that I do. She knows I’m going hard mode so this shouldn’t necessarily be a regular occurance during the reboot, but if she needs me I’m not going to turn her down.

10. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

So that's the weekend over with a the start of another week at work. There were a few moments this weekend where I could feel myself tending to revert back to my coping method of PMO when having to deal with or be confronted by uncomfortable emotional situations... However I just used the skills I have learnt from meditation and yoga to focus my mind on the present and watched those thoughts pass me by...

73 days complete now and onwards to this 90 day target and my life free from PMO!

Peace to all x

11. FranktheTank7

FranktheTank7 Fapstronaut

Not good news. Relapsed.

Day 0 / 90

Second time to 26/27 days then something happens and i spiral down. Was really depressed and emotionally unstable during day 20-27. past week was a roller coaster and it was all in my head. damn, i’m super bummed. just going to start over and try again.

nef and RiseToGreatness like this.
  12. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

Worry not... You have identified that the depression and emotional down was all in your head; you have also identified that you will probably feel this way around the 20 - 27 day mark... Expect this to happen again! This time you will be prepared for it and you can make use of your mindfulness, meditation and staying in the present moment to let those feelings and thoughts pass. Just keep in your mind how you felt after you relapsed when feeling this way... Did it make you feel better? Did it get rid of the thing that was making you depressed?

The path is long and winding; but you have to stick to it; when you fall down, just get back up and carry on.

Peace.

13. Shamii

Shamii Fapstronaut

14. Johnycool76

Johnycool76 Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete, on through day 2.

15. Angeles777

Angeles777 Fapstronaut

16. Lalapalooza

Lalapalooza Fapstronaut

17. Rockstar Hunk

Rockstar Hunk Fapstronaut