1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. neonid

neonid Fapstronaut

2. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

Day 28/30 begins over here.
    I just woke up and was certain that I relapsed, but then went over the last day in my head and found that it cannot have been real. Must have been one of those damned dreams.

3. hhhughhh

hhhughhh Fapstronaut

I haven't been motivated to keep up but it's because I keep forgetting why it's important. I don't want a relationship right now but I don't ever feel motivated to do a lot of things after masturbating. I have better tension when I don't and it can make me anxious and be distracting. I'll go for a week at the least but I'm aiming for a month. I'll make sure to have plans in mind when I get tempted to say it isn't important to maintain and I'll stick with it.

4. Mitness

Mitness Fapstronaut

5. AMA18

AMA18 Fapstronaut

Y.K.T.R (you know the rules) :p;):):oops:o_O:eek::D:cool::confused::(:mad::rolleyes:

6. Well done. Stay strong man. You got this!

7. Day 29/30: 1 more day!!!....
    I'm grateful To be alive! All thanks to this journey for making me realize this!

Suhail22 likes this.
  8. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Day 1/30

spaces likes this.
  9. guitar90

guitar90 Fapstronaut

Thank you :)
    Very Happy that I made it.
    Now i´ll gonna do it again masturbation included

10. jfflcrl

jfflcrl Fapstronaut

Day 10. I'm starting to feel better. I know that I have a long way to go but I'm taking it moment by moment. My accountability partner seems to have deuced out... but I'm doing this for me and that's alright.

11. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

2/30...2nd day of Nofap completed!

jfflcrl and spaces like this.
  12. guitar90

guitar90 Fapstronaut

13. Some_random_guy7062017

Some_random_guy7062017 Fapstronaut

14. To win

To win Fapstronaut

My first day.Taking the challenge.
    Day 1/30

spaces likes this.
  15. ancientdreamer

ancientdreamer Fapstronaut

7/30. one week down

To win likes this.
  16. curiositykilledthewho?

curiositykilledthewho? Fapstronaut

Day 3/30. I can already feel this internal conflict inside. The one side says, "who cares, just feel good" while the other says "hold on, you're doing this for a reason." I realize I can have both if I keep going without PMO. Sure, I might not be able to satisfy my urges as often, but if I get through the month I likely won't have so many urges in the first place. I'll be healthy again and can have genuine experiences with real people. I'll be able to focus more on the emotional side of urges and build relationships. The trade-off is well worth it. Because if I don't do this now, when am I going to do it? I'm not sure there's any other choice so I'll have to just stuck it up for a month. Doesn't seem too bad.

17. antn

antn Fapstronaut