1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Spontaneous emissions

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by thelittleandroid, Oct 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Everyone talks about wet dreams in the night, ma noone talks about daily spontaneous emissions. In my case happen mostly when i go to the bathroom, and i run, but in quieter situations as well. The query is... is it normal, isn't? They don't count as a reset or relapse? Do they?

2. Noone ever had this problem? Is there someone able to answer?

3. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

Not unusual to have emission when drastically reducing frequency of ejaculation. It will resolve itself with more time no PMO.

thelittleandroid likes this.
  4. Thanks!

5. I think they are less common than wet dreams, but still pretty normal. I've heard of other guys having emissions when they pee and I've had a few spontaneous emissions myself.

If they are totally innocent, I would not count them as a reset or a relapse, but those are things that each person defines for his or her self. I have had a few "accidental" emissions that really weren't all that accidental (I kind of helped them along a little bit). It gets pretty tricky if you are taking actions to make those spontaneous emissions happen, but from the way you describe them (while peeing and running) they sound pretty innocent.

6. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

When I had them it was with no sensation of orgasm. Just came out with pee. No stimulation of any kind.

7. Yes they come sometimes without I do anything, accompanied by little pains.

8. I've documented more and I discovered my problem should be a semen leakage happening after p**pin, not properly an ejaculation. I don't know if this thing happens by night too, but in that case I have never noticed, so it's completely unwanted. Testimonies?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  9. dominate@#123

dominate@#123 Fapstronaut

They are definitely not relapse. It used to happen to me while peeing sometimes but the amount is very little compared to a full ejaculation after masturbation. It's nothing to worry about. After all your body has to get rid of at least some semen due to accumulation. And the reason is that after years of masturbating and ejaculating, our reproductive parts have become sensitive and the muscle around that region also becomes weak. The most effective solution is nofap. Keep going.

10. Totally agree, even (in my case) I think it's up to relations between rectum and prostate: when feces pass through they compress the prostatic urethra pushing out the formed semen. Thanks

11. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

I think sexual thoughts plays a part in the spontaneous emissions that is being discussed in this forum , everyone has different goals on the way they approach this Nofap concept , but personally sexual thoughts will help with that spontaneous bust try diverting your sexual thoughts to something more productive

12. In this period I have no sexual thoughts, since the 2nd week around. As I say leakages come after I go to the bathroom.... at least me.