1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

2. metalboy

metalboy Fapstronaut

Relapsed at day 16 took a break from nofap after that but I’m starting again at day one

3. SiyandaH

SiyandaH Fapstronaut

4. AMA18

AMA18 Fapstronaut

5. AMA18

AMA18 Fapstronaut

6. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

7. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

Day 29.I have reached a new milestone of 44 days of no PMO.

8. AND Day 30/30: Challenge completed!!
    At this point everyday i abstain from PMO is a record broken. Urges are stronger than usual but i'm redirecting that energy in making beats and new music. And reading, watching documentaries to help me improve my perception of imagination. I'll share my experiences in detail after i reach 90 days.
    The next challenge calls me......I must respond!
    I hope many of you will complete this challenge and make progress in your life.
    :emoji_bow:

9. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Congrats bro! Keep it up

10. neonid

neonid Fapstronaut

11. Day 2/30. I'm getting around to the point in my streak where I've failed in the past. I think learning to recognize those patterns is part of the key to success here--being mindful of the way our individual brains work.

Suhail22 likes this.
  12. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Hello mate

I’m on day 34. Start today. Avoid anything that triggers you to watch P or M. Block adult websites on your phone and other devices. Most of all don’t touch your d***. Don’t touch at all. You can’t relapse if you’re not doing anything.

Start a press up challenge. As many as you can everyday for 30 days.

You can do it

13. To win

To win Fapstronaut

Day 1 completed.Starting day 2...

14. JamesAnthony

JamesAnthony Fapstronaut

Day 26 to 30 are done. I hope you all are having the day that you want to have, I wish you all the very best and I shall see you all on the other side :)

15. JamesAnthony

JamesAnthony Fapstronaut

Thank you for asking. :)

I had suicidal thoughts and idealisations, the psychiatrist did not know exactly what was going on, so they offered me a bed in the psychiatric ward to observe and asses me. I voluntarily accepted on the basis of "sure why not, I'll go and see if the hospital can help me". I was out for a few days at a time since then, and today I was fully discharged. The diagnosis is something like severe anxiety with some depressive symptoms and some obsessive tendencies.

I was not feeling great today, but I did some diaphragmatic breathing, listened to binaural beat music, and also to some om chanting 108 times, and I am feeling much better.

16. You know, i was journaling just now. And i was thinking to myself. How miserable my life is that i have to deal with this bullshit addiction while other 'normal' people are just having the time of their lives doing what they love, being with people who constantly support and encourage them to be the best version of themselves. And then there is me,.........FUCK!!!!!!! let's not go down that road for now,........:emoji_angry:

Some days are hard is all i can say for now,....After reading your account, i'm humbled. Thank you for sharing your experience. It takes courage to admit what one is going through especially when it's a shit storm!
    I hope you are feeling better since therapy?

17. AKKP

AKKP Fapstronaut

4 days completed. But i am going through lots of temptations...

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Some_random_guy7062017

Some_random_guy7062017 Fapstronaut

19. Mitness

Mitness Fapstronaut