1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Time 90 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Arc12, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Its' almost a year on this site. My longest streak had been 163 days, which I lost because of over confidence.
    In this year I have relapsed approx. 4 or 5 times, may be lesser.

I will come straight to benefits, as it will help others in their journey.
    1) Girls are more attracted and even you appreciate them more. This is actually a high motivator. As the girls you thought were leagues away are in reach now.
    2) Clarity
    3) Confidence
    4) You feel more control over yourself. Small things don't affect you much.
    5) You feel more alive. This may also be because I am giving some time to yoga.
    6) Hairfall has decreased.
    7) Deeper voice. Manly Stuff ... :p
    Too be serious, even I can't count the benefits which are results of my changing of habits including nofap.

Nofap started when I was down in many ways, I decided to quit my job. I knew that there were many things in my life which needed a change. During this phase I also stumbled over this site. I have heard about the benefits of not fapping, but this community have me a kick start, since I was not in self start mode.
    There were lots of ups and downs during this time, like been mugged on a street, saving a life and almost dying during the process, friends showing there true faces, finding good humans in the process, shifting to a new city and many things about life which I couldn't have learned, if it was not because of this phase.

Now a totally different man has been raised, as it has been hiding for a long time. Thank you all for being a part of this journey. Whatever you see the best version of yourself, just aim for that. Hope you all rise and shine ...

A new journey begins now ...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Klenton, TheFlash123, Randox and 4 others like this.
  2. Wow great to hear of all the positive changes.
    Perhaps this nofap is rather a profound thing...
    Congratulations!

Arc12 likes this.
  3. Theworthywait

Theworthywait Fapstronaut

Congratulations to you! I'm glad another forum member has reached a goal and becoming a better man. i'm wondering, how has your sex life changed after your 90 days? Did you have ED or PIED prior to your start?

Arc12 likes this.
  4. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Nope, I didn't had any relationships during this time.