1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WAKING UP EARLY FOR 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Future role model, Jul 17, 2018.

1. dharana

dharana Fapstronaut

I like this challenge :)
    Ok, i'm waking up at 7 AM everyday starting tomorrow
    Day 0

Future role model likes this.
  2. Glad you like it. Good luck! :)
    Way to go, keep it up!

3. dharana

dharana Fapstronaut

Day 0/30: Went out with to have fun with some friends last night. Only got home at 6:00 AM, which is pretty close to my 7AM objective. Will try again tomorrow.

4. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

Ah, @Future role model, you and I are in the same boat. I used to wake up every morning at 5 AM, but now for whatever reason I cannot bring myself to get out of bed and most of the time I sleep till 7 AM. Unacceptable!
    So, then, this is day 0 for me. I'll go to sleep at 9 PM every night from now on and wake up at 5 AM.

5. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem lol. Welcome and good luck!
    While I was doing this challenge I managed to go up to 20 days while waking up at 4:30am, but it's gone now... I gotta try again.
    Day 0
    Tomorrow I'm waking up at 5!

Cel mai drept ideal likes this.
  6. Cel mai drept ideal

I managed to wake up at 5 AM this morning and used the extra time to study some finnish and read a bit. It also appears to me that I am more productive when I wake up earlier, probably because I just don't feel like wasting my time early in the morning.

7. Great for you, continue like this!

I think I'm in problem again, because I again developed habit of turning alarm off and getting back to bed... I need to gradually wake up earlier, so I'll start with 7am tomorrow.

8. Quiet warrior

Quiet warrior Fapstronaut

I'm in.
    I will get up at 6 a.m. and go to bed at 11 p.m.

9. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

day 0... want to wake up at 6 am or before... it depends. about the time to go to sleep.... i am living with others and it is hard to sleep when they are awake.... so i will try.

10. Day 1 wake up at 4:50.
    Tomorrow plan is 5:00 am.

11. Cel mai drept ideal

Well, I have "relapsed" twice since we last talked, but I'm on day 2 now, so that's pretty good for a start!

12. I'm glad you guys are doing well with this. It's not the case for me, as I got up at 8:30am today... I have to change something, probably alarm melody and place where I leave my phone.

13. Cel mai drept ideal

One thing that I learned is that you can wake up early so much easier if you have a purpose to wake up. For example, my learn-finnish and reading objectives are apparently not enough motivation to get out of bed, but back when I used to keep a dream journal (even if it was only for a couple of days) I could easily wake up at 5 AM or even earlier. Hell, once I even managed to get out of bed at 2 AM cause I had to do my literature homework...

14. I noticed the same, but right now I can't come up with anything that will motivate me to get up at 5. I have to find something, I have literally forgot why I even want to wake up early...

15. Today my alarm rang at 5 am i got up from my bed and off the alarm and sleep again. WTF
    I dont know why?
    Why i do this i have to walk in the morning i want healthy life but i think my brain is sleeping.
    Guys please help give any idea how to completly wake up.
    I try this many times

16. Cel mai drept ideal

Damn it! I relapsed back into my waking up late habit! I'll have to try harder next time!
    I happens to me so often, you're not the only one. There's a couple of things that you can change that I will try as well by the way, cause I'm kinda having problems as well. First thing is that counting down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 thing that apparently works for some people, but I haven't tried it myself. Second, you can create a lot of alarms (7-10 or how many suits you fine) and have them sound one right after the other. This way they won't let you even go back to sleep and piss you off so hard that you'll just get out of bed. Last one, you need a reason to wake up. Why are you even waking up early? What are you planning to do with the extra time? If we're not going to use it in a constructive way, then we're pretty much wasting our time here. Might as well just sleep a little.

17. Quiet warrior

Quiet warrior Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. I am in this challenge. Today I woke up at 6 am and it's Sunday. It feels great!
    Thanks for creating the challenge here!
    I got inspired by this video.

Majik and Future role model like this.
  18. Congrats bro, keep it up!

I'm still having some trouble waking up early... Today I haven't heard my alarm ringing.