1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

journey to find myself!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by being_me03, Jan 13, 2015.

1. being_me03

being_me03 Fapstronaut

hey guys ! well i frstly solute u ol.....fr taking such a gr8 initiative .me too jst joined it becz of the same prblm as of urs,or rather lets nt col it a prblm ,"a hurdle" actually in our path which we hv to pass over.well i think nw it hs been around 5-6 yrs of PMO for me and frankly in the starting it was a gr8 feeling but nw m actlly jst tired of ol this .i dnt want to do dis bt i actlly cnt help it,i hv tried a lot of times to stop it till now but hv failed,the mor i think of not doing this well the mor i get indulge myself in that.i actlly wnt to be honest here bcz i want to share ,i wnt to get this burden off me! at sum point i m confident at other i m weak,but yes i hv nt lost the hope till yet n evn hw cn i ,v r born to struggle.so nw from today i start a new journey with u ol guys being my family ,journey to find the real me,the one i wanted myself,vid no guilt. i wnt to liv a prosperous upcoming life well. thnku guys wish me luck.

2. Whatever

Whatever Fapstronaut

gd lk bro! U cn mk it!

3. being_me03

being_me03 Fapstronaut

thnks bro...gud luk 2 u tooo!!

4. being_me03

being_me03 Fapstronaut

frankly its actually not that simple as it sounds...it really need a lot of courage....and will power well m trying to do my best bt m jst lacking a bit.jst nt feeling dat strong.well its vry hard to think dat u dnt hv to think jm feeling struckk!!