1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. beat432

beat432 Fapstronaut

2. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

I admit I have my doubts. My current life situation has been pretty bleak for some time, and the "opportunities" in front of me I would file under "Death on the Installment Plan." It's very un-stoic of me to say it, but being under constant stress has made it very difficult to feel like I'm progressing at all.

On the other hand, it has expanded my interior stamina and endurance. I don't really feel patient at all, but under what I would consider more minor situations, people have thanked me and asked me how I could be so patient.

One person a few days ago said to me, "Dr. Jekyll, you do know that you're not Superman, right?" Interiorly, I thought, "Ahh, thank goodness - no one knows my secret identity!"

Having not much else to brag about (at all) has proven to be the shortcut to humility, although most people would call it humiliation (I'd agree). The fact that all of my [fair-weather] friends are all gone allows me to re-examine my attitudes and think my own thoughts freely without being chained to the past quite so heavily. Right now the one thing I have that gives me hope is the fact that every day I've been able to try to face it all and I'm still alive, fairly sane, and I have to keep going, happy or not.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Urðr, RBYG_flag, Arc12 and 1 other person like this.
  3. anewversion

anewversion Fapstronaut

Where do you long time nofappers sit on the prostate health issue?

---

I think I have asked this question before. And the answer is generally along the lines of the risk of prostate issues but being free of PMO outweighs a life of being trapped in a world of PMO.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Urðr, RBYG_flag, Arc12 and 3 others like this.
  4. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

5. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Well without knowing what it is that you're going through, I think we all go through periodic stages like this in your life. Try to keep your head up though and maybe you'll thank yourself in the future. Seeing someone close to me in a place like what you describe recently made all the difference in my life because of how much strength they showed in a situation when it seemed it was beyond reasonable (and infinitely more likely) for them to have none left at all. It's difficult, but at a certain point it becomes more about how it's important for you to live your life than what you're going through. It's just that sometimes the situations in which that occurs are less than ideal, but then again that's consistent with the stories of Superman, Batman, Hercules, Perseus, etc. and even of Socrates, Marcus Aurelius and others who faced what seemed like a godlike amount of stress and suffering in their lives and still made something of them. Just keep after it, that's all you can do

Urðr, RBYG_flag, Caleb 2020 and 3 others like this.
  6. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

7. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut

8. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 51
    "Evolving is life’s greatest accomplishment and its greatest reward." - Ray Dalio

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Urðr, RBYG_flag, Caleb 2020 and 4 others like this.
  9. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Yeah, the only thing I can do every day is have the courage to face every day and keep going. There is an invisible glory to it, the indomitable spirit.
    [​IMG]

Urðr, happysloth, KurosuX and 5 others like this.
  10. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

12. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on reaching 90 days bro.
    Keep up the good work.
    God bless

Urðr, happysloth, KurosuX and 5 others like this.
  13. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Think of it this way: the input remains the same, so the output has to remain the same. How, then, can you ever create anything new?
    Joe Dispenza, Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One

So if we want to change some aspect of our reality, we have to think, feel, and act in new ways; we have to “be” different in terms of our responses to experiences. We have to “become” someone else. We have to create a new state of mind … we need to observe a new outcome with that new mind.
    Dr Dispenza

Urðr, Arc12, happysloth and 7 others like this.
  14. Sunny76

Sunny76 Fapstronaut

Day 46 check.

Urðr, Arc12, HE^MAN and 5 others like this.
  15. Alfonsus

Alfonsus Fapstronaut

Day 0
    We're all gonna make it

16. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

This is my transformation...
    Am working out since ive started nofap current streak and this is result..

Attached Files:

Urðr, Arc12, Caleb 2020 and 6 others like this.
  17. Swagnation

Swagnation Fapstronaut

18. Samo1999

Samo1999 Fapstronaut

Great job!!

19. Samo1999

Samo1999 Fapstronaut

Today marks 60/365 for me but not without it's difficulty. I actually thought about cheating on my wife today. Going to the gym and seeing the women there... I am getting very healthy in my eating and excersize, trying to pray and meditate And it's making me think I have a chance with women that I never had before. But being married puts me in the same place as when I was younger and was too afraid to act on those desires. This is something deeper I'll need to pray and meditate on, as it seems these new experiences are being used by my addiction to try to pmo. Fortunately I made it through for now.

Urðr, Arc12, happysloth and 6 others like this.