1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't waste your time

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Haddock0, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Haddock0

Haddock0 Fapstronaut

If you spend all your time chilling in these digital walls you'll never see the real world-get out there, and do what you do best. Live.

2. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

lol, good advice for those who can "afford" to do it. But look out for yourself, be number one, and take care of yourself. Everyone has their own problems to deal with and I am stuck in my own world. I have a coping system but to use it simply I use another substitute word for it like stress relief. We are not kids were parents have to dress us or take us to school or feed us bread and butter for every meal and make us do our homework. We hit reality hard once we reach the age of 18 and have to look for ourselves. I know this sounds a bit harsh, but this is what the "ideal" world is to me. lol.

Vipul Kumar and Haddock0 like this.
  3. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Oh and also, be careful with how you use your communication skills out there. Because I have had two incidents were people understood me for the wrong reasons. This is why I use lucid dreaming as a stress relief and PMO as a substitute. I am just on this website to find out more information about PMO addiction. I am going through some stressful situations at the moment and PMO and lucid dreaming is the only way to help me relieve myself. Just like with someone who smokes or drink beer socially. They do it as a stress relief. The same goes with me. lol.

4. True!

Vipul Kumar likes this.
  5. Greenblanket

Greenblanket Fapstronaut

True but easier said than done man.

6. Agree. I would welcome the change of the environment and start somewhere again.