1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wimp to Pimp in 45 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by KingGray, Jul 26, 2015.

1. sandz2016

sandz2016 Fapstronaut

This is genuinely amazing. Well done mate for getting what you want out of this. So many of the things you have said resonate with my, amazing.

Now, for the books. I have read how to win friends and the letters from a stoic, both great. But I have tried to stay away from the pick up community. Mainly becuase I was into that stuff like last year and I realize at one point it felt as if there was too much emphasis on getting woman and almost 'playing' them as if they were a game. There seems minimalistic approach on the actual relationship bit. Leading to a 'hit it and quit it' culture. Have you com across any that are more holistic in their approach to relationships?

But on the whole, keep writing. You have a way with words and its posts like these that keep you growing. Well done :)

DoGoodStayClean likes this.
  2. StarKing

StarKing Guest

Sorry to hear about your wife cheating on you, it must have cut deep. Well done on all your hard work...
    SK

DoGoodStayClean likes this.
  3. Ten

Ten Guest

This is a great post. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing so much!

4. Very well written. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your accomplishments. And no you're not a lunatic- those two voices are simply the lower and higher mind arguing. YB

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. TomTD

TomTD New Fapstronaut

Nice job on the post. I really like these very informative and long posts; it was quite a nice read, thank you. And that joke "deader than jesus" really cracked me up. Keep up the good work man and I hope you keep at your self-improvement. Also, I can definetly relate to your urges having a mind of its own, glad to hear this is also seen by another fapstroanut. Peace and thank you for the high quality post, fellow fapstronaut!

6. Sudipto Dey

Sudipto Dey Fapstronaut

Best story i have ever read in this nofap forum.

KingGray likes this.
  7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Didn't end well, I guess. Who knows.

8. Ben W.

Ben W. Fapstronaut

Congrats on your progress. Reading this has been very inspiring for me who has just started on my journey. I really liked the way you have worked with many sides of your life. I think focusing on more than just the nofap is very helpful to keep the motivation and improve.

I'm not in the same situation as you but can relate to the desire to improve. I'll take a look on some of the books you mentioned.

Keep up the good work :)

9. Maskwa91

Maskwa91 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for this inspiring post, and congratulations! I hope things are going well. I also thank you for the resources you provided for dealing with Social Anxiety - this is a God send for me.

Warm regards and Happy New Year

10. Well ... thank you for that, this is a true motivation speech for me !;)

Also thanks for all the reading advice, I've always considered myself stoic (maybe it could be an idea for a Nofap group ?:rolleyes:), and read Seneca and Marcus Aurelius for hours and hours ... that's another silver lining of NoFap : having more time to read !:D

May NoFap be with you always:emoji_bulb:!

11. 707out

707out Fapstronaut

very well written! i agree with so much of this. posting so i can remember to come back and check the links when i have time.

great work man- stay strong.

to success, and nothing less.

12. Gallon

Gallon Fapstronaut

Wait, so your wife cheated on you for years, and you stayed with her??? :eek:

Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  13. How did you handle this .I am 20 year old virgin yet I fear getting into relationships with women because I feel they will secretly cheat on me with another stud.

Though it gives me nightmares I haven't experienced it .How did you deal with the fact that your wife drifted off the faithful path .

14. How did you handle this .I am 20 year old virgin yet I fear getting into relationships with women because I feel they will secretly cheat on me with another stud.

Though it gives me nightmares I haven't experienced it .How did you deal with the fact that your wife drifted off the faithful path .

15. KingGray

KingGray Fapstronaut

Heads up. Relapsed. Changed name from Dorkian to KingGray. Working through divorce. Building another streak.

16. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

Thanks for this post. Do you recommend this technique for someone who is actually looking for a new partner?
    May your streak goes above 500+days this time around.

17. KingGray

KingGray Fapstronaut

@whatrichme, It didn't actually prevent genuine connections or all sexual attraction, but it helps me stop the constant stream of perverted thoughts that often lead to relapse. I think it's fine if you're looking for a new partner.

Also, many thanks on the well wishes. I really appreciate it, brother.

18. ProtestPMO

ProtestPMO Fapstronaut

@KingGray greetings!
    I read your post from back in 2015, not only was it hilarious but it was honest and had alot of great points and info, thanks for sharing the words of wisdom. I've struggled with PMO for too long now and it's inspiring reading posts like yours, keeps me going. Thnx again!

19. KingGray

KingGray Fapstronaut

@ProtestPMO , 34 days is a respectable streak. Keep up the good work!!

ProtestPMO likes this.
  20. drewharbour

drewharbour Fapstronaut

Great post @KingGray
    Sounds like you had a great streak going.
    Can I ask what sparked the relapse? Hate to see a guy fall back but I know it’s a constant threat. Same plan for new streak?
    Hey, add “12 rules for life” by Jordan Peterson to your reading list. This guy is phenomenal in modern man, responsibility, and living to your potential.