1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Oh, my bad, mate, I was looking at it the wrong way then. I'm sorry to hear about the strike. But thank you for your honesty, and for relaying the sequence of events that lead to the relapse. I have noticed that many people share the same struggle, and addicts in recovery who survive relapses say that shutting down ANY sexual thoughts before they develop is crucial. It is a challenge, but I think meditation has aided me in being aware of and detached from thoughts. Have you heard of Headspace.com?

2. Another relapse for me. I can't wait to break this cycle

3. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Then don't, man. It starts now. I'm sorry to hear the fall, but I know you, and I know you'll break this thing.

4. Thanks Moonie, as always you're support means a lot :)

Desperate_Warrior and spaces like this.
  5. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

I'd suggest you next time when you'll feel like relapsing to take a piece of paper and to write down the pros and cons of this act.
    For example;

Pros:
    - It'll help me to calm down and I'll be less stressed
    - My horniness levels will decrease

Cons:
    - It'll make me feel ashamed of myself
    - My shyness levels around girls will increase
    - I'll suffer from lack of energy and depression

and then to decide whether it worths it or not.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Desperate_Warrior, spaces and Praksh like this.
  6. I am leaving this challenge. Good luck everyone.

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  7. Why are you leaving?

spaces and Desperate_Warrior like this.
  8. Another strike... I hoped that I could make this streak longer than what it was. Since last reset I think I managed to avoid thoughts of P and M better. However today I got some strong urges to P, which is the main thing I want to get rid of in my life. I decided to take the easy way out to get rid of the thoughts and masturbated. Not good in the long run... I'll try to go for at least a week now.

Yes, some people have recommended it to me. I should definitely take a look at it.

Is everything ok? You're free to leave but just hope you're ok.

spaces and Desperate_Warrior like this.
  9. I think this is better for me, thanks guys!

10. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Wow close to 2 months. Keep it up! @Sarah W.

11. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

12. Thanks for the support my friend!

You will not be bullshitted my friend.
    Thanks for being honest about your relapse my friend.You are still doing well overall though.

For me my relapse was just simple a failure in willpower on my part.

13. Thanks for being honest as always my friend!

14. 10/14/2018

Ok a few things to mention here.

1 I have stayed clean for 4 days and if I make it until the morning I will have completed that 3 days challenge...time has flown by.

2.I noticed that I have not been doing a proper job keeping things up here,I've been missing 2 or 3 days in a row quite often as of late and many thanks to @Future role model who pointed out to me that he left the challenge and I never even removed him from the leader board (what a dumbass)

So @Blossom and @Praksh You are now teamed together.you might want to get together and form a new team name.just let me know if you come up with a new one.

Also @Mr.Chips I am sorry to hear this but I will ask you to please confirm it here one more time.Do you want to leave the challenge?

I am sorry for my mishaps in the management of the thread as of late but I will be doing better now and you can count on that.

Hold the line everyone.

15. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

16. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Let's do it together!

Desperate_Warrior, spaces and Blossom like this.
  17. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

18. Checking in to report a relapse. Urges hit me at night and for some stupid reason, I gave into an experience that I fooled myself into thinking would be satisfactory. But no...

Sigh... the end of a 59 day streak. Drat.

19. So far, my team only has one relapse. I think @Sarah W. is still 40 days in or something like that.