1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

2. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

3. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

4. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

5. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Just don't do it.That's how I relapsed last time.Take this analogy of an alcoholic wanting just to look at some alcohol.Is it okay?Of course not!You have to be strong,but also tell your brain it will be so much better when you have someone real who can return true feelings for you,when you receive more gratitude from others and start really appreciating the beauty around you.Our dopamine receptors have been damaged,so to rewire these,do not perpetuate this addiction anymore!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  6. Lalapalooza

Lalapalooza Fapstronaut

DAY 0
    Hardly from the beginning again...

7. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Day 36/90
    This morning I found another new commitment within myself to add to my ongoing commitment of 90 days of noPMO and no video gaming. I commit to not reading the news on the internet. I feel amazing today for not having done any of those 3 things. They were the big 3 diversions I turned to instead of working. They left me mentally scattered and unable to focus or be productive, and that left me feeling terrible about my performance and stressed about my future.

8. frequentdogwalker

Thank you for restarting. We are on the road to rediscovering our power.

WanderTruth and RiseToGreatness like this.
  9. frequentdogwalker

We can do this, one day at a time.

10. Lalapalooza

Lalapalooza Fapstronaut

Thank you:)

11. runbull

runbull Fapstronaut

14/90.

This is difficult but you that are way ahead are an inspiration.

12. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

Well done for not touching or carrying out M; however it is the very act of looking rather than the touching or M that stimulates the dopamine receptors in your brain; it is this very act which is the addictive part and therefore the part that you need to rid yourself of entirely... If you are trying to attempt a Hard mode reset then even looking would be considered a relapse...

13. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

And onwards... Day 82... I have been tried today and have noticed a few urges still in my brain, but I have the tools to fight them now. I am keeping myself busy at work and have an evening of gym, yoga exercise and meditation ahead to keep me focussed...

14. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Way to fight!

15. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Big Daddy (slap me for that) is still in it to win it!

16. Hope05

Hope05 Fapstronaut

17. Thanks for the encouragement and example RisetoGreatness...Because of your advice to me, peaking is not an option...so now I say to you...no peaking my brother, not even for a second. Glad to hear that you made it thru and we are here for you.

RiseToGreatness and Nekkhamma like this.
  18. Day 12/90...made it thru one more day. My feelings have been quiet calm today, concentration improved, and strong emotions balanced, except for anger. I didnt know I was this angry..lol...anger was another emotion I tried to smooth out with PMO. Now its all there, in the raw, but Im confident that it will disolve into its true nature with meditation and qigon...