1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

@Desperate_Warrior
    Try and analyze what triggered you to relapse?
    What were your thoughts right before you decided to masturbate?
    What lead you to think about masturbation in the first place? (Stress / Boredom / Too much free time / Depression etc..)
    Which actions did you take in order to try and prevent yourself from masturbating?
    How did you feel while you were masturbating and afterward?
    Was there any sort of relief or a feeling of happiness in the current moment?

Masturbation isn't always supposed to be a bad thing
    (As long as it doesn't become the main thing in your life of course)
    And the most important thing in this kind of situations is your feeling afterward!
    Because, if you'll keep telling yourself "I'm such a loser", "I'm so weak", "I hate my life, why I can't let go of this addiction" and you'll keep feeding yourself with those negative thoughts, you'll never get out of this cycle and you'll just end up feeling anxious and depressed
    BUT on the other hand, if you'll try to see the bright side of the situation and you'll tell yourself positive things
    you'll end up feeling a lot better and stronger.
    (Take this advice as a "golden rule" in your life, not just on NoFap)

2. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

relapsed on day 8 (lol)
    I'm starting this day with the song "Counting Stars" by OneRepublic

Desperate_Warrior and spaces like this.
  3. Sorry to hear that, but you're still doing really good. 2 relapses in 46 days is pretty awesome, so keep on going.

4. Oh bummer, that sucks man.

Desperate_Warrior, spaces and Praksh like this.
  5. Good idea, sometimes you just have to reflect and get your mind right. I know you can do this man all you need is for something to click.

6. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Checking in !!

7. Thank you!

Great song!

8. Solid advice,Thanks.

Thanks for being honest.

Thanks alot brother.

9. Yet another day.

Hold the line folks.

10. Another strike to report for me... I'm starting to get a little concerned that I might be getting back into a pattern. :/

spaces and Desperate_Warrior like this.
  11. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

12. Come on, don't let it control you. You've doing so good since you started this challenge, so keep fighting. I know i'm not the best role model right now, but i really think you can do this.

"Past our door addiction cannot go, had we the will to tell it no"

13. Thanks for being honest as always.If your falling back into old habits then its simple DON'T.I know that's something that even I am failing to do so I am not really one to talk but it's really just as simple as that.

Your still doing very well and I have faith you can pull out of this dive.

spaces and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Hello my fellow Warriors!

It's yet another day,another chance to see what life is going to throw at us,another chance to Hold the line.

Interesting fact,Christmas is only 66 days away!

spaces and Deleted Account like this.
  15. Check.

spaces likes this.
  16. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing this Castielle, I can understand that it feels like you're slipping back into the pit, I have felt that way many times, and relapses really do hammer at us but I want you to think back to the times you shut down the thoughts before their influence set in, and how you rocketed to a month and a half during this challenge! The PMO beasht doesn't control us, we gave it power, so we can take it back. There is no pattern, what you do is in your hands, and I know you're on your way to life free from this shit, we all are.

A message to all of us:

PMO is no longer an option. That is a path we will never return to. It will be difficult, hey, we're addicts, but we are greater than our demons, we have what it takes to go all the way. Always remember that!

17. Well, I'm sorry to say, I also have to report another strike. We have to turn this trend. To be honest, I haven't really tried properly the last couple of days to avoid masturbation. I have just let it happen. I have to get my stuff together and give it a proper go.

18. I think that's part of how I'm feeling. Like I did well for a while, so it wont hurt much to just do it a couple times or every once in a while or something. But of course that's a slippery slope. I feel like my motivation has slipped a bit, and the last couple times I've just felt like I dont really care if I give in or not and that it's not a big deal. And to some degree that might be true, if it were only once in a while. But the pattern might creep back in easily.