1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Maticordovita

Maticordovita Fapstronaut

2. runbull

runbull Fapstronaut

3. Arwin

Arwin Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    I‘m on day 9. I start to feel an improvement in my mood

4. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

5. Neo30

Neo30 Fapstronaut

6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

That was profound! Thank you for bringing up transparency. That helps me understand how this works.

7. Shamii

Shamii Fapstronaut

8. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

It's not failure unless you give up altogether. Even then, it's not permanent failure because you can't live with yourself for long in that condition. This might be a good time to think about what kind of person you want to be... What kind of life you want to have... how you want to live that life. What's the best version of yourself you could aspire to?

9. YOU GOT THIS RisetoGreatness...you have a spouse that is supporting you and the wisdom of what works and dont work. You got this...and we are right behind you in brotherhood and support...

10. Day 14/90..managed one more day, felt a bit flat yesterday but not today...somewhat calm and balanced...I am expecting the temporary flat line and ready to see it thru...one day at a time.

11. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Day 41! Let’s keep going till Christmas

12. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

4/90...Dear addiction: if you need to rake me over the coals today and put me through the wringer, I understand. But for today, just today, I'm not hanging out with you. You were fun for awhile, but I see now you have one goal: keeping me stuck in a cycle of suffering. Thanks but no thanks. Good luck today, everyone!

13. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Well said @frequentdogwalker. We all need to step it up when we face challenges and aspire to our full potential.To facilitate this, write out your goals in life and then work backwards to determine what you need to accomplish these.Keep coming on here and good luck.

14. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

15. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

16. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

17. FranktheTank7

FranktheTank7 Fapstronaut

Relapsed again 2 nights ago. yesterday day 0 and today was day 1. Not giving up the challenge. Gotta get back to doing the positive and successful things. Gotta stay on the right track.