1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You can fucking swear on this forum

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I see a number of people on this forum who use stars when they swear but why? It's obvious to anyone if you write s**t you're saying shit and if you write f**k you're saying fuck so why censor it? Fine you don't want to swear then don't... No one's making you do so but why use the stars? It makes no sense!

2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

How the fuck should I know

3. Arghy

Arghy Fapstronaut

Yes it sucks , fuck that crap.
    I find myself that behaviour completely shit.

If you dont want to be vulgar, dont be vulgar, fuck.

4. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

lol. not sure why either, but it just makes me wonder though, haha.

5. Meditation Monk

that's the spirit, lol.

LEPAGE, Gotham Outlaw and Arghy like this.
  6. Yes you fucking can, I mean, f**king can! ;)

LEPAGE, Gotham Outlaw and Arghy like this.
  7. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

“Vulgarity is like a fine wine: it should only be uncorked on a special occasion, and then only shared with the right group of people.”
    ― James Rozoff

8. moonesque

moonesque Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Why does it bother you?

9. Meditation Monk

Maybe he needed to vent and get it off his chest. lol. Like sometimes I do with my buddy over the phone.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Well if one wants to express himself/herself with words that include *** and —- or ###, then one should bloody hell be allowed to use those symbols and not be treated like a git, sod, or prat.

I see no trouble with either way.

11. Meditation Monk

Haha yeah, or he could go in a forest with a long pathway and start cussing out loud. But there must be no one around him. lol.

12. Anytime I see that it always annoys me because it's so stupid and pointless.

13. It's no harm but its just stupid. If cursing is beneath you then you're a better man than I am. If you Write fuck with an @ instead of a U it still means the exact same thing so it doesn't even come off any more moral or dignified. It's the equivalent of some morbidly obese chick drinking a coffe mug full of au jus with her pinky pointed up.

14. I actually used some British vulgar words in my post to be a bit silly. The OP is in Britain. Frankly I don’t give a flying F-/:; and I don’t give a F$&@ if anyone is bothered by me using the symbols. I’ll type any d,?! way I please. So there! :)

15. To me this thread is a bit silly. But perhaps I err in poking fun at it. Perhaps the situation is a very serious one for all and I should respect your feelings on the matter. I will unfollow this thread and no longer respond to it.

16. I never understood it either it makes NO sense! We know what you’re saying so you might as well just say it. If you’re gonna do something, fucking do it to the full! Lol

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I am a former active duty Leatherneck and our vocabulary consist of every other word an F bomb.

18. It annoys me. Why do certain things annoy you?

Arghy likes this.
  19. Hey don't you use that bad language in front of me! Oh, you said F$&@. My bad. I thought you said fuck.