1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Chaturbate withdrawal, love? & lonely goodbyes in progress

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ad vera amoris, Oct 15, 2018.

1. ad vera amoris

ad vera amoris Fapstronaut

Note: forum topics are not easily separate. Search subject of Chaturbate for recent posts.

But for now:

Yes, it is addiction, part fantasy, part misdirected emotional energy, etc.

But for all summer and long before in interacting with Chaturbate camgirls mostly in Colombia, I feel I was genuinely in touch with my inner capacity and passion for romantic love inspired by visual beauty and attraction, and fueled by those who may in part have enjoyed it beyond just money. (Even if mainly money.) Some seemed to value what I said, and shared private replies even when I could not spend.

It may be total BS, but my soul truly felt it was giving genuine love by writing poetry, compliments, jokes, and affection. It made me feel so happy and alive to share this loving energy.

And at this hour, when I would seek to love some again, I'm trying to take a break to try to face finding love in real life.

But I am writing now to vent and hold on to some meaning to the love I shared with each beautiful princess I connected to. I have many I adored repeatedly, and I honestly feel sad to say goodbye to each one. Again, call me crazy. But regardless of them, there is something deep and sacred within me that manifested in my excessive online addiction.

So symbolically, to all my sweet beautiful friends, I already miss you deeply, and I forever hold a place for you in my heart, and if you want it, a part of mine stays with yours.

I am grateful to each of you and miss you terribly. Thanks to all of you.

For those here who may relate or empathize, thank you.

2. ad vera amoris

3. I feel zero romance about those greedy bitches. I wasted over $2000 on one and I don't know how much on many others. Stupid of me of course for falling into the trap. But I think it's a huge mistake to have any romantic feeling for any of those women. I miss my money that I wasted. I don't miss any of them.

I drop this not so romantic paragraph because I think having romantic feelings leaves a door open to returning to them. See those women as they are, GREEDY PEOPLE THAT ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND DON'T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT YOU! Don't fall back into the trap.

Good luck in your search for real love with a real woman. I wish you the best.

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

They're performing for the goal of getting paid. They're not like that off camera.

You became emotionally (and financially) invested in their performance. Not in who they really are.

5. Adamantem

Adamantem Fapstronaut

DON'T fall into this trap again, that's why Iam in my situation. And I am as sure as hell not going to be deceived again.
    Around the height of my addiction, I liked camgirls as you did, since I thought that they actually loved me and cared. But as I matured, I realized 2 things: they only did it for a job, almost like a successful YouTube channel and, like elevate said above me, the camgirl and the actual person are totally different. I won't go into detail since it is kinda lengthy but remember what they truly are, succubuses (plural?).
    Try finding a real relationship, it should redirect your energies.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Yeah this is true. Same with strippers, hookers, bottle service girls, even waitresses in some cases. They are all just looking for money and are experts in making you think that they like you so you will pay them more

7. Speaking of waitresses I had one do an ol’ trick with me that I didn’t learn about ‘til later. If a female waitress wants to soften you up for a better tip she will either sit down or squat down close to you and look you straight in the eyes with a smile as she talks to you about your order.

I normally tip heavy but I gave this gorgeous gal even more. And even after reading about that trick I don’t regret it.
    I don’t mind tipping waitresses. They work hard and get treated like crap.

8. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

not too worried about them, I just focus on other things like living my life to the full and reaching my dreams and goals etc.

9. go away from cam site this is the worst place on earth.
    I advice you to delete definitely all your account really do it.
    Do no just desactivate it (or you'll be able to reactivate it when you feel a weakness and urges) Delete it by clicking on the link delete account.
    Never go back on those kind of site there is nothing good for you.
    Take care of you and good luck to solve your addiction i know how hard it is. you can message me if you need to talk.

10. Yes true I love hot waitresses that do that it makes things more interesting and fun.

11. ad vera amoris

Thanks for various comments. That said, I am still struggling with loneliness alone in bed every night of my life.

The comments about chat women and waitresses is not my concern. It may help if some midage Incel men understand and can relate. Currently not seeking advice, just validation of the pain. It is really painful. Not just a sex issue. Thanks.