1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days high urges thanks

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Made it to 30 days again. Journaling and the app called off time and also staying away from triggers like dating websites helped a lot. Exercise helped as well.

My urges are really high right now. Have to set a new goal of 60 more days. Celebrating this by eating ice cream. Want to get girls now. Need to think long term set myself up by getting income and out of home. I highly recommend the book release your breaks. Going to start affirmations and visualization tonight. Take massive action. God bless. Things are going to get better and are getting better.

Thanks to people that gave advice on here for journaling. Also graditudr exervise where I think of 3 people and things I am grateful for helped a lot

Hros, Treeman94, Alphamee and 4 others like this.
  2. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Awesome, keep it going friend!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Great bro...well done...Keep it up!

4. Congratulations bro. Never stop. Stay king

5. sandester

sandester Fapstronaut

Avoid cofffee, do meditate, take cold showers.

SirErnest and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Mike110sta

Mike110sta Fapstronaut

Good job. I have made it to more than thirty days so far, and like you, this week has been difficult with high urges. I took cold shower and tried to get myself busy with other stuff but still...
    I'm gonna make it though. My goal is ninty days and wanna see whether this pm addiction will leave my mind and body after that or not.

SirErnest and Deleted Account like this.