1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any suggestion to stop procrastination and get out of bed??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by better human, Oct 24, 2018.

1. better human

better human Fapstronaut

Hello
    I m on my 4th day today
    I m home alone for this week
    And really don't feel i d like to do anything
    I slept 10 hours today and didn't go to work
    Maybe someone says " find what you love to do qnd do it "
    But i reqlly dont like to do any
    Even watching amovie or even relpase
    I went to gym today but didn't feel any improvement
    So what do you think i should do??
    I really appreciate your advice

2. CanadianDream

CanadianDream Fapstronaut

Don't force it, if you want to rest then rest. Sometimes we need a mental and physical break. Don't be ashamed of that.
    If you need a little kick in the pants then for the next day, set an obnoxious alarm on your phone and set it in a different end of your room. Not within arms reach, have a little memo on it to remind you "Get going" or etc. To quote Shia LeBeauf "just do it".

Hros likes this.
  3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Best suggestion I have is to find a new hobby: Art, meditation, studying nature, etc. Though I also really need to exercise, that most certainly isn't what gets me out of bed every day. You need to find something to look forward to, something that inspires you.

4. "And the difference between a champion and someone who is forgotten is that a champion shows up. That's the only thing, everyday shows up. Gives himself a chance to make a difference. Because success doesn't know these things about cold or early or tired, it just knows if you showed up or not."

better human and Kimpossible9 like this.
  5. dark666

dark666 Fapstronaut

It sounds like you need to make some lifestyle changes. The best way to begin is to start inplimenting new habits into your life. The thing to remember with things like procrastination is to slowly stop it with small incremental steps.

Best of luck!

better human likes this.
  6. better human likes this.
  7. talontron

talontron Fapstronaut

this is dopamine withdrawal. It will pass and you will become productive again. I got the same thing in my nofap 90 session

better human likes this.