1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meeting new people

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by InvestingGuy, Oct 21, 2018.

1. InvestingGuy

InvestingGuy Fapstronaut

Hi I live in this city that consists of mostly South Asians. I'm a very social person and a lot of girls find me attractive. But throughout University all of my classes didn't have that many females and even if they did,they were either fobs or ugly. For this reason I went to clubs alot and talked to random girls on the street. I have been on dates with random girls I met on the street but they were all in the city that I went to University,not the city I live in right now. I specified the details above because my question is how do I meet new girls and I know the answer is going to be go to clubs/bars, use tinder, go to malls. I talk to girls at clubs in this city and I noticed that they are rude to me and all the other guys. We always complain about this. I match up with 40-50 girls on tinder and only 2-3 reply. And the way that these girls talk,they think they are the shit. I always see girls in this city bossing their husbands around. Also most of the girls here have below average bodies. I know some one is going to say move to another city but my parents live here and I'm really close to them. I don't want to be needy and these girls think random guys who approach them are creeps. Any comments on this?

koolpal likes this.
  2. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

You could try meeting people with common interests via meetup.com

hardowner and InvestingGuy like this.
  3. InvestingGuy

InvestingGuy Fapstronaut

FX-05 likes this.
  4. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Yes! Through the app I did the following things:
    • Learnt sport climbing
    • Learnt kayaking
    • Went for art jamming sessions (painting session)
    • Tried speed dating
    • Went overseas for white water rafting
    • Met my wife

Deleted Account and InvestingGuy like this.
  5. InvestingGuy

InvestingGuy Fapstronaut

Sounds fun, I'll give it a shot. How was kayaking?

torrace likes this.
  6. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Kayaking was tiring but depending on where you kayak, the view can be great! Do wear waterproof shoes, bring a water bottle and environment friendly sunblock.

InvestingGuy likes this.
  7. InvestingGuy

InvestingGuy Fapstronaut

Nice, I've been kayaking in a lake surrounded by a forest,it's absolutely beautiful.

torrace likes this.
  8. SCANBE

SCANBE Fapstronaut

I started kayaking to rebuild my upper muscles while recovering from a car accident. I immediately fell in love and the following summer I continued for the enjoyment. It helped bring my physical strength beyond the point I was before the accident.

Can't wait to continue next summer!

torrace likes this.
  9. Maybe if you had a better attitude things will go better for you.

InvestingGuy likes this.