1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Loss and NoFap: Any results?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BoiledEggplant, Apr 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

True....sorry my English is not good because its not my native language.....yes sometimes its genetics ...bad gene forwarded to us may be its because of their addiction(may be MO)....yes pmo not fix everything but its way of reverse aging ....i believe that i will reverse my age ....i am researching ... something biological factor that stop aging or even reverse it like Tree ......yes balding is not important in handsome .....it doesn't matter in beauty ....lots of baldmen look sexy

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Funny, I've pmo'ed for over 10 years, and I never got my hair falling or thinning.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

Frankly whenever I'm on PMO my hair is fall badly and baldness increase but when i relapse again and again my hair grow good no hair fall baldness little improve

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Youre only 25 though. It will eventually catch up to you if you keep fapping your spunk away.

5. SCANBE

SCANBE Fapstronaut

I've noticed my hair thinning in the front for the last 18 months and last week started my first PMO. Some of my genetics say I'll have some hair loss but hopefully my no PMO will retain the nutrients my body needs to catch back up or slow down the loss.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  6. Jake Jilg

Jake Jilg Fapstronaut

I've heard that baldness comes from too much testosterone. The shiny, on a bald head, is said to be hydrolyzed testosterone, and it kills the follicles. I'm basing this on absolutely nothing, but perhaps masculine activities like PMO would only contribute to baldness, rather than prevent it.

Four words of advice tho:
    • Sean Connery
    • Jim Davis
    • Jean Luc Picard
    • Pope Francis
    People see grand wisdom in bald men.
    Another stat, is that people with curly hair aren't taken seriously.

Reborn16 likes this.
  7. There are many known causes of balding and probably also many unknown. The usual male pattern baldness seems to have a lot to do with DHT (a testosterone derivate) - baldies often have higher levels and blocking DHT production with 5α-Reductase inhibitors like finasteride stops or slows balding in many men. There's no evidence that fapping increases DHT though.

I'd rather be hot than wise for the nearest 30 years to be honest.

8. Darzchoke

Darzchoke Fapstronaut

anyone tried finastride?