1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BackwardsMonkey_77

BackwardsMonkey_77 Fapstronaut

2. michael7730

michael7730 Fapstronaut

3. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Starting over again. Made some progress but most importantly I’ve realized that I have an addiction that affects my life and the people around me even if they don’t know I have an addiction. I need to take simple steps. Exercise, socialize, and keep a no PMO today mind set.

Apple Mozart likes this.
  4. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

5. Gammakage

Gammakage Fapstronaut

6. TheBoyWhoCould

TheBoyWhoCould Fapstronaut

Made it to 13 days and caved and watched for 10 minutes. But today is my birthday and I'm hungover, so I won't be too hard on myself this time. Time to reset the counter:/

Apple Mozart likes this.
  7. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

8. Day 8/14

Today is Sunday. I am off work. I plan to have a relax and rest. Tomorrow will be workday again. Weekend is dangerous for me. Most of my PMOs are on weekend. I must be careful.

Apple Mozart likes this.
  9. michael7730

michael7730 Fapstronaut

10. Gammakage

Gammakage Fapstronaut

Day 0/14.

I lost it all. But I know I can do better, and I know I will do better.

What I've learned so far during that streak:
    1. Every time you start again, you must do something differently. You cannot expect different results if you do the SAME EXACT THING EVERY SINGLE DAY. x = y, if X is always the same, Y will never change.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results"

2. You will have urges no matter what. When things are going smooth and you haven't broken your streak because you haven't had urges; always be on your guard. Demons come near only when you are vulnerable.

3. Be consistent with something. Like whatever that thing is be a manifestation of progress in what you are pursuing.

4. It's okay to struggle, because that pain you feel during your struggle will open doors for you that will take you to places you'll never imagine. That pain will drive you; get something out of your pain. If you run away from the struggles because you do not want to feel the pain that comes with struggling, you'll never move anywhere.

5. Be happy. Be proud of yourself. Happiness is near, and being able to go a day without relapsing makes me feel super happiness. This is literally my escape to freedom.

Next steps for me:

1. Sleep earlier/Wake up earlier. Cut down time by 15 minutes each day.

2. Write out a schedule for your activities the night before and learn how to timebox for the next day.

3. Start playing basketball at the gym at least 3 times a week. Focus on the craft you've loved so much.

4. Become more busier, instead of running away and doing nothing on YouTube and making yourself feel worse at the end of the day!

11. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Day 4. So far, so good.

Sammyforthewin likes this.
  12. antn

antn Fapstronaut

13. BackwardsMonkey_77

BackwardsMonkey_77 Fapstronaut

Day 4/14
    I really want to succeed in this

Apple Mozart likes this.
  14. dend88

dend88 Fapstronaut

15. DefaultSir6

DefaultSir6 New Fapstronaut

Day 1, after completing the 7 day challenge!

Apple Mozart likes this.
  16. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

17. Needtostop456

Needtostop456 Fapstronaut

Days 11,12,13 and... most importantly... 14 done. Made it! Next on to 21 days. Onwards and upwards.

Apple Mozart likes this.