1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Sunday Chain link Challenge - Are you Ready ?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by YOGI from South, Aug 5, 2018.

Will you commit posting to this forum every Sunday

1. Yes, for sure every Sunday to celebrate our success

2. Not sure on my streak.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Son of shiva,
    Sorry brother, so sad to hear this. I was with you brother always. You should have messaged me or posted a message here in this group when the urges were high. Brother why didn't you think about taking help from me. Ready to help you anytime brother. You were my Accountability partner since Day 0. We both started on Day '0'. We both crossed 100+ days. You were ahead by me by 26 days.You have played a great part in my 100+ streak brother. Now to whom should I look forward to brother...?
    Your journey of 130 days was amazing, not many could have achieved that feat.Take some time for yourself. Recoup your strength and come back strong.All the best to you brother :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hi Fighters,

Sunday Update (UPDATED sheet--------> HERE)

Yet another Sunday ! Keep moving.
    Feel sad for my brothers who had relapsed from big streaks. Sorry for them. If one is accountable and comes into open when powerful urge strikes, it can be averted. Please please please speak out in open before the urge strikes you.
    Please see My***SUPER POWERFUL TIPS*** -> HERE (They are of immense help in toughest times because there are my own experience )

Please update the sheet with your streaks......See you next Sunday fighters. :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Cool_Bro

Cool_Bro Fapstronaut

Congratulations to all. I am late today due to some working load. Let's meet next week with more energy and more power.
    Make this November, a NoFap November ;)

YOGI from South likes this.
  4. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

@Son of shiva sorry to hear this, bro so sad for you, I can't give u advice coz still I'm beginning of NoFap but I can wish for you... .
    My wishes with you Bhai... .

5. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Time to take break for 10 days! Exam Time. Sorry for possible delays in replies! Hope i login with a wonderful streak after the break!

6. Hi Fighters,
    A new NOVEMBER CHALLENGE HAS been started. 10 Fighters have already joined. If you wish to participate, join our whatsapp Sunday Fighters group (link--> https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/JtMu7129Yuj5NmJhvlrjKe ) if you haven't joined already. This whatsapp group is buzzing with activity :)

P-Free and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Half of 90 days completed :) thanks for amazing support dear friends . @P-Free always forced me to keep going, you are always with me in tough time :)

8. +7 days added more to this pmo free journey. Thanks everyone for supports

Nekkhamma, YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  9. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Well done, @Vijayraj1! I'm happy to support you, as you support me, too! :) Keep up the great work!

10. Hi Fighters,

NOV 4th Sunday Update (Please UPDATE/check your streaks------> HERE)

I am on Day109 :). Yet another Sunday ! Keep moving.
    I am more involved in the NOVEMBER CHALLENGE these days. 14 Fighters have already joined.
    If you wish to participate, join our whatsapp Sunday Fighters group (link--> https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/JtMu7129Yuj5NmJhvlrjKe )

Great going Vijayraj1, अखंड ब्रह्मभचारी . Good to see you brothers progress and It feels even more happy to share your progress with us all. P-Free is awesome as always :).

Please update the sheet with your streaks......See you next Sunday fighters. :)

11. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Thank you, @YOGI from South! I owe you a Whatsapp message and I'll send it shortly. :)

My sheet is up-to-date and I'm checking in. :)

12. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

20 days, which includes the plus 7 the past week, will start checking in again, good luck everyone!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  13. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 60. Congrats to everybody for keeping on track one week more. Keep going :)

14. Just Trapped extremely sorry for this shit. .
    I know I did blunder willingly instead of making any kind of excuses. I should push myself further and learn from all my commuted mistakes. I was doing good unfortunately I did not be vigilant towards myself. Sometimes being alone, having nothing to do cause high temptation. By the way, everyone is always there with me in need. I am very much grateful to you all specially @P-Free and vijay. And congratulations everyone for doing tremendous job

15. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

hello guys... though it's not sunday... but i am back to NF again. I will try to participate in some challenges. So that's why i am here. first, congratulate all of you for doing so well! Hope that we all make it!

16. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

You will be fine, my friend. Look at what happened and plan for a better way of managing it. I know you'll be back stronger!

17. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Welcome!

YOGI from South and WanderTruth like this.
  18. Hey bhai i am sorry to hear that. learn from it and make this relapse to last of your life. I know you can definitely do it. I wouldn't tell you good luck. luck has nothing to do that. I will just wish you strength and courage, that's alll you need it.

Praksh, YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  19. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

Have a great Nofap weekend guys!!!

P-Free and YOGI from South like this.
  20. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Excellent thread!! Good idea!!

Day 63 hard mode. Happy Sunday amigos

P-Free, Praksh and YOGI from South like this.