1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What animal would you like to eat?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LEPAGE, Oct 1, 2018.

How would you describe your eating habits?

1. I am a true carnivore. I eat quails eggs stuffed in possum stuffed in coyote for breakfast.

7 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. I am a meat eater. Burgers, bacon and chicken nuggets all day. Sometimes green leafy stuff.

20 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. I am an omnivore. I like balance. Middle of the road! Fishes and loaves, and salad!

24 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. I only very rarely eat meat, and then only a small lean piece of chicken. Have you tried eggplant.

9 vote(s)
    11.3%
  5. I am a vegetarian. I can never eat animals. We're so much alike; it's like eating your kids!

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. I am a vegan. I hate everyone above. Mushrooms taste like steak, especially when they're magic!

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. I am a robot. Where are my power cells and complementary lube job?

12 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Has anyone ever had those fancy birds, like quail or pheasant? My bird experience is limited to chicken and turkey. I've never even had duck. I saw a show once where they served some duck feast in China. One dish was feet-only.

All this talk of birds has me wanting to trudge off into the woods with a 12 gauge.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I had a pheasant quesadilla once, and elk nachos. It was at a restaurant owned by a hunt club. I thought it was pretty good. I had from the same place but it was a long time ago, and I don't really remember it.

LEPAGE likes this.
  3. johnsonraider

johnsonraider New Fapstronaut

I like chicken, other animal I don't like them to eat.

Once upon a day, my younger brother want to eat dog I don't realize that he is Interest to eat dog. This is unbelievable because 1 year ago he don't like to play with dog. I bought a puppy last year. He is best spirit animals for my whole life.

My brother told me he eaten last night with friend, so he want to eat fresh dog meat.

4. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Never thought about eating a dog before.

5. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

That about a pigeon pie, or turtle soup? I have to admit, neither one sounds appealing to me. Or maybe those are just "mock" dishes?

6. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Made a hamburger for dinner and kept wondering if a moose burger would have tasted better. One day I will find out.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  7. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I actually have this idea of making a safari zoo/restaurant. You drive around the park and see all these exotic animals and you get to choose which one you would like to eat at the end of your tour.

Say you see a zebra, you can pick that for your menu and have some nuggets with a kick, or if you see a juicy lion you can have some roaring good burgers.

LEPAGE and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  8. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

:D Nice idea.

As for me, I've always wanted to try whale. Doesn't matter which subspecies. And, luckily, whale is kosher, so theoretically... ;)

Hashirama Senju and LEPAGE like this.
  9. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

You should make a trip to the Nordic countries, whale is a very common dish

Hashirama Senju and Hros like this.
  10. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

:eek:

11. I was a huge carnivore for years.

About a year ago i made the switch to going vegan, and it has been the best choice i have ever made. Amazing health benefits.

Hope this doesnt trigger anyone

ClaritySeeker likes this.
  12. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

What would you have answered back when you used to eat meat?

13. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

That's the best idea yet!

I've thought for sometime now that the ultimate party would be what I call The Noah's Ark Feast. Literally two of every animal served. Throw in a ton of booze and broads. It would be like one of those African dictator birthday parties.

SolitaryScribe and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  14. Apparently I'm the only guy who ticked the firzt choice .. lol

It happens to me plenty of times where I see an animal and then I'm like "I'd have a bit of that one". I respect animals and I am not a cruel person but I can't deny I am a carnivore.

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  15. A meat I would like to try would have to be frog legs. Here in Florida where I live, frogs and toads are EVERYWHERE. They come outside at night and they're very common. I like to go outside at night to catch some frogs and toads sometimes.

Anyways, I would LOVE to try some frog legs. I would imagine that it tastes like chicken but I'm not sure. I bet that there must be some restaurants around here selling frog legs considering that both the bullfrog and pig frog species are harvested for leg meat. Who knows?

Plus, I've been wanting it for years, so I'll get my hands on it... someday.

LEPAGE likes this.
  16. Hashirama Senju

Hashirama Senju Fapstronaut

17. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Right on.

I'm kind of curious about dolphin. They say sometimes they get caught up in tuna nets. Would you be able to tell if your tuna sandwich contained a little Flipper? I'd like to find out.

Hashirama Senju likes this.
  18. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Also, shark fin soup. Never wanted it until folks started harping about saving the sharks. Went to a restaurant once where they served it, at over 100 bucks a bowl. Worth it?

Hros likes this.
  19. CanadianDream

CanadianDream Fapstronaut

I'm a butcher's kid, my family used to have a butcher shop.So I've had most of the usual, although never bear. Maybe even some gator.

Hashirama Senju and LEPAGE like this.
  20. Hashirama Senju

Hashirama Senju Fapstronaut

Another thing, I find some polar animals...like penguins and seals very appealing. A reindeer!

I'd eat almost all herbivore mammals. Except a panda. Pandas are awesome. Got some birds in my list.

Seen them cook a whale in TV. Looked delicious.
    Wouldn't wanna eat those. But where I live, there's zero chance of having a dolphin or a shark.

Anybody thought of consuming human flesh?