1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stepping out into the real battlefield!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by thegrandmaster, Jan 18, 2015.

1. thegrandmaster

thegrandmaster Fapstronaut

I have crossed my target 1 month PMO free. So I have decided that I would get the password from the laptop taken of and test my real self-control and mental strength. Everyday from now on I'm gonna have a laptop just underneath my study table with wifi ON for the whole day.
    Whatever happens from now on is under my control. I relapse or control myself or whatever it is.
    Won't give up becoz I know I DO NOT NEED PMO TO LIVE THE LIFE THAT I ALWAYS IMAGINED FOR MYSELF.

2. VanillaMochi

VanillaMochi Fapstronaut

Congrats on the one month of being PMO free. That is a really great feat. When I was in gamblers anonymous and trying to quit gambling they had something in the book that said "Do not tempt or test yourself" and I would advise against doing this for PMO as well. Stay diligent.

Eventually all of those blockers are somehow able to be disabled. So you will need to do this without them at one point. Best of luck my friend.

3. Hi sidthegrandmaster,
    Yes my friend eventually it all boils down to self control and mental strength, temptations abound everywhere in the outside world one way or the other, unless you live in a place where there's no Internet, no magazines, no movies, and females are all covered up from head to toes exposing their eyes only. I'm 73 days PMO free now (for the first time in 48 years of my PMO addiction) and I stopped using K9 Internet protection a few days after quitting PMO. I've found better use of my hands :), my time and my energy since I committed to quit PMO and I'm happy that I made this life-changing decision. If a 60+ old 48-year PMO veteran can make it, you too can make it ! Keep up the good work.

mformastery
    19 Jan 2015

4. thegrandmaster

thegrandmaster Fapstronaut

Haha! mformastery thank you for the support and I know I will make it through this!
    Chicks_Dig_NoFap - Yes I will sure keep that in my mind. Uptill now the journey has been subtle, not much difference. But if it gets too much then I will surely get my password back on.
    While controlling urges my real fuel is the fact that the discomfort without PMO is only in my mind and if I can get out of there unharmed then that means I have succeeded in the aim of NOT GIVING INTO PMO.
    I want to exercise self control at its extreme and at its best.