1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

All about fitness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by lamstronger, Aug 20, 2018.

1. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

You can prioritise them by following a normal split as well. The upper/lower is split is great, because you can train each body part twice a week. Try this and you can trains back and shoulder twice!

2. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

3day per week full body splits are then a good choice to think about, if youre on a busy schedule

3. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

Did anybody here ever try crossfit? I love the mix of stamina and weightlifting a lot

4. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I havent, but I might consider it further down the road

5. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

How's everybody? Have not heard of you guys in a while.

Clean Plate and GettingAGrip like this.
  6. just starting out (second week), im doing pull ups, push ups, dips , run 3 times a week 4 km , ride bike to my work every day 5km total and have physical job .maybe gonne do bodyweight squat and progress to pistol squats. i want to be able to do 15 dips 50 push ups 15 pull ups and being able to run 10 km under 1 hour.nothing special, just basic fitness. We 'll go from there :D. have better fysique than most of my peers i know now already, no gut , and ok muscles.most 38 year olds i know have beer belly and are tired if they run 2 km.i dont drink, dont smoke, dont smoke weed anymore all thanks to nofap!!!

Clean Plate likes this.
  7. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

great to hear! I love your goals.

Besides doing my usual workouts I started working on my cardio

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

1. currently doing barbell medicines 'the bridge'

2. I try and eat 3 large meals day, by large I mean as much as I can fit in in about 30 minutes. I also do half GOMAD and have a few other snacks a day. In total it ends up being around 3500 calories.

3. Alan thrall, barbell medicine and starting strength.

9. Lifting to get stronger isn’t boring.

10. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

everyone gets to be shown "the way of life" by the crazies out there or jehova witnesses. They knock at your door and tell you that if you do not repent you are going to hell. lol. I had that experience happen to me. oh geez louise.

11. what does this even mean?

12. Meditation Monk

use google, a lot of people use google to ask questions and receive answers. like for example, how do I make a salad. etc.

13. Meditation Monk

lol ok. haha. and i am going to ask why people are stupid and don't use common sense. :)

14. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Yeah man been busy doing athlean x's sore in six minutes series. I do the chest, calves, abs, and forearm workouts so far. I dare someone to do all those every day of the week! Then I work on fixing my anterior pelvic tilt and rounded shoulders he has workouts on how to fix them. Ive also started bench pressing. Been killing my body and im seeing results. Havent been on here in awhile but im still PMO free. Hope you guys success. Stay commited and consistent.

Mike28 likes this.
  15. i get you, but i am not willing to take another risk anymore that injuries i will get will interfere with my day time job. last time i went to bjj class i got trown on my shoulder and it took 2 month to heal properly. for me the pain or recovery are not a problem but i have to use my back and body for lifting heavy things at work at thats more important, makin money.no excuses ,just a risk/reward thats not worth it for me. I play chess in club now and i love it and try to just be fit. good luck with your passion!!!

16. Hey Bud.. just posted in another Thread about the Gym being my addiction now. I'd recommend it to anyone struggling. I go 5-6 days a week Day 1 back n bis, Day 2 chest n tris, Day 3 off, Day 4 Shoulders n Traps, Day 5 Legs n Abs, Day 6 Arms, Day 7 off
    I haven't given up masturbation tho, its a naturaland healthy part of life.. for me at least. I have been trying to give up my addiction to reading online erotica. Today is day 90! It's an ongoing addiction I've been struggling with over the last 15 years. It almost ruined my life to the point that I got myself in trouble. 10 years on my life is getting ack on track but the addiction will always be there.
    Feel free to pm me anytime u want to chat

17. Recepto120

Recepto120 Fapstronaut

Really reaffirming to see so many other smart people following Athleanx. Jeff is the man!

18. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Lol. I actually forgot about this thread and was surprised when I got the alert and saw all these posts.
    Today I did a push workout, so chest, shoulders and triceps. I got back to the gym yesterday after a 4-5 day break. Been busy with uni and other miscellaneous duties. Feelsgoodman to be back. Gonna hit legs tomorrow. What did you guys do today?

19. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I just do calisthenics once a week, then also walking around 2 hours a day.

Really, I can't say anything bad about my training regime but I think
    I would still perform with much better diet and also when exercising
    much more often.

Though I have above average build and I think good genetics,
    so I gain mass/muscles more easily though I don't train so much.

20. dodalala

dodalala Fapstronaut

i doubt that very much mr keyboard warrior.