1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Habit-building app

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FreeAndStrong, Jan 19, 2015.

1. FreeAndStrong

FreeAndStrong Fapstronaut

I've been using a free iphone app called 'Coach.me' for over a month now, it's heaps useful. Basically you pick any kind of habit you want to build (exercise, nofap, read, write, study; even simple things like brushing teeth, getting out of bed at a certain time), pick how many days you want to do it per week, set reminders. Each time you successfully perform the act, you gain a tick for that day, and it records it all and makes graphs, keeps track of records, etc. It's definitely helped me stick to healthy habits which help with nofap!

2. bandanana

bandanana Fapstronaut

Sounds pretty great actually. I just might get it, I need to start developing consistent habits, especially with sleep.

3. heyitshannes

heyitshannes Fapstronaut

I installed it last night. Still have to look into exactly how it works, but it looks good.

4. greekman

greekman Fapstronaut

nofap doesnt include in coach me

5. krazykhan786

krazykhan786 Fapstronaut

Tell me some good android apps?

6. True_form

True_form Fapstronaut

I've been using brain buddy and I really really like it. It's designed for NoFap and no p. It tracks growth everyday and has new exercises everyday as your progress. Has an emergency button. It's just cool. I'm using it all the time. Only downside is ot costs $2 a week. But I really believe it's well worth it. It's designed really well and it's fun to use and had given me something to check into and feel good about.

7. rpolic

rpolic New Fapstronaut

I started using this also. I've used a similar exercise(Seinfeld calendar) for increasing productivity.

8. master90days

master90days Fapstronaut

Could I download this for my laptop, for windows, mac etc?