1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

close real close

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Rocketman10, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

I just found out that a guy on here who repled to my one forum lives not to far from me. This is a very bad thing the best way to not write some one here is to let them find out how close you are. its a bad scene..i would never want to any more let people know where im from.

2. Why do you feel that way about it? I don’t think I understand

3. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

cause people get scared. i would just as soon not talk to this guy no more then to have him think i want to be friends

4. What do you mean? You’re saying that you feel scared? Why wouldn’t you want to be friends?

5. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

6. If he's threatening you report him. You can block him if you don't want to see his posts.

7. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

nothing like that.just makes no sense to even try when people see that they live close it kind of makes them want to not chat no more in fear that the person may want to meet.

8. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

just way to close to even stay in touch on here

9. Was the reply threatening or disturbing somehow? If it wasn't either or anything related to either, I'm not sure I see the problem. You found out this guy lives close to you, but does he know? And does he know you're referring to him?

If all of my questions are met with no, then... what's your problem?

10. Do you think hes going to come and find your or something? You didn't give him your address did you? If he ask's to come over, tell him no. Are you telling us the whole story here?

11. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

yes i am and no he did not ask. its just that the best way to lose people that are or was chat friends is to meet in person.i knew as soon as i found out how close we were to end all chats or p ms right away.