1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

guys help me with this relationship issue

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by unhappy guy, Nov 3, 2018.

1. unhappy guy

unhappy guy Fapstronaut

I met this girl when we were both in senior high school. We were not staying in the same town but she use to come to where I stay because she was having some family in the town I stay, I be with this girl for say three years that was age 16-19 and I never have sex with this girl because I was afraid that she will get pregnant and we will drop out from school so I told this girl that she should let as complete school, I love her so match so she should take good care of herself and she agreed. And one day in our final year in school I called this girl and a certain guy picked her phone telling me that I should not call the girl again cos she is his girl and I was brokenhearted.so I called another day and this time around the girl picked the call and I asked her about that guy and she lie about it that he is not her boyfriend and I was happy and one day I texted her some love massage in one dawn and this same guy picked the phone warning me again through massage I still didn't take it serious.so when we completed school, this girl came to me and I asked her once again this time around not on phone and she said yes she was dating that guy but they have broken up so I became very sad and she said she taught I was not SERIOUS in the relationship. I was brokenhearted seriously and I breakup with this girl and since then i never considered any relationship again but we have become very close friends now and I still love this girl so match . should I date this girl again? I didn't have sex with her when we were dating ,should i have sex with her so as to break my virginity? Am 22yo now
    Pls help with any advice .

2. JKnight

JKnight Fapstronaut

I think you need to take a cold shower mate. Are you a PA? If yes, then this is just a manifestation of that addiction and you do no one any favours by going through this. If not, actually even if yes, you clearly have a lot of self-esteem issues that you need to take care of first. You spent way too much time obsessing over this one girl. Mate, women make up over half of the western world and they are incredibly varied. She isn't unique. Until you have dealt with yourself and are ready for an actual relationship, then don't think about it. Make peace and move on. Perhaps, even break all ties with her.

3. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

I recommend you move on man, this seems like a lot of extra stress when it seems you fit better as just friends.

Deleted Account and JKnight like this.
  4. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

is this one of those forever ending relationships drama that one of the members break up with each other? lol. can't blame him.

5. JKnight

JKnight Fapstronaut

even friendship will have its drawbacks and keep him attached. better to burn the bridge completely and fully

6. Meditation Monk

lol. the drama in this world, oh boy, gotta love it. haha. trollol.

7. JKnight

JKnight Fapstronaut

like a friggin soap opera. not worth it.

8. Meditation Monk

Yup. Just relax mate. Go for a smoke or a beer at the bar and eat a hamburger. With some french fries. Use whatever means of stress relief you can have on yourself. haha.

9. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Smoking and beer wouldn't be advisable, he should go to gym and get some working out :D
    Increased self-esteem, gains and also at least some other perspective

10. JKnight

JKnight Fapstronaut

wouldn't advocate for smoking but beer is always advisable. It would be better if he developed hobbies beyond merely exercise and gym. It would give him a better sense of self and meaning and give him some talents that he would be proud of, which would increase his self-esteem.

11. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Though drinking beer wouldn't really lead to more increase of talents, rather depence on alcohol to have social interaction which could lead to alcoholism, but I agree with hobbies.

12. JKnight

JKnight Fapstronaut

the beer part was kind of a joke

13. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I've been massive advocate against alcohol :D
    Though some people might say then :''Ohh, you must be boring in parties!'' :cool:
    Though I take everything literally mostly :eek:

14. unhappy guy

unhappy guy Fapstronaut

Thank you guyx for ur advices, I think been friend with her is making me feel like been with her all the time I will try and forget about her and move on....

TheBigBadWolf likes this.