1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A step forward!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mike110sta, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Mike110sta

Mike110sta Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    So it is now more than one month I have stopped p and m and I'm really happy what that. I am not sure if I can call it a success as my goal is 90 days, but it is a step forward for sure.
    I have less p images and visions in my mind. I'm more concentrated. I'm usually in a better mood than before. I now workout like 5 days a week(which I am really happy with even if it might not be a direct result of nofap). I feel more proud and confident and I have less often guilty feelings. That is definitely an improvement and finally I am starting little by little to stop sexually objectify women and to see them as a whole person and not to keep fantasizing things about every single woman I see!!

I still have the interest/temptation in watching p or at least something erotic though. Physically I have not noticed any change. I still have huge urges now and then. Sometimes I get restless and Uneasy (not sure if this is a withdrawal symptoms or just daily life stresses).

So I'll make it to my 90 days goal and see how things will have changed by that time. Hopefully temptations will have faded away for good!
    I want to thank everybody who has helped ppl out there to get informed and motivated about this pmo dangers and wish success for all.

2. ahmedsh2

ahmedsh2 Fapstronaut

3. Congratulations mate! It's nice to see people doing well.

tdotLotLJ and Mike110sta like this.
  4. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Congrats! Good luck reaching 90 days!

5. Sefz33

Sefz33 Fapstronaut

Awesome keep it up!