1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No friends no connection

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by godsbelovedson93, Nov 5, 2018.

1. godsbelovedson93

godsbelovedson93 Fapstronaut

i just wanna cry guys... just kidding but I’m starting to get sad because I have no one to talk to. I have social anxiety and it’s cured a bit but I still am cautious about approaching people or really getting close to them. But this sucks man , Idk just venting but I tell you what it’s better to be alone , than to be ashamed and miserable due to pmo. Pray for me guys, pray the universe gives that extra push or sends me some companions

2. Air0

Air0 Fapstronaut

Dude I totally understand u. Maybe think up of some goals. I can't type much but tomorrow we can come up with some plans. Give it some time I hope things go well.

Beingpure and GREGOR hulse like this.
  3. godsbelovedson93

Cool sounds good man. I’m going to give it a shot. Message me if anything

GREGOR hulse likes this.
  4. nef

nef Fapstronaut

what are your music beliefs ?

5. I don't think you need to be ashamed anymore with 33 days behind you. I think you've showed that you can behave better. Have you thought of joining some kind of club, then you can be with other people but also be occupied by some activity to keep you're mind off your anxiety.

6. youve made it 33 days thats no small feat, be proud of yourself and look forward to when you do have friends, right now your main focus is getting better, you have lots of friends on here you can talk to including me. Let having friends be your motivation to get better, look at it as something you have to earn.

7. Sefz33

Sefz33 Fapstronaut

Keep up the fight and be strong bro. Will pray for you.

8. godsbelovedson93

I listen only to positive music... it doesn’t matter the genre as long as it’s positive

GREGOR hulse likes this.
  9. godsbelovedson93

I like that idea man I’ve been thinking about it just tryna figure out where that could be

GREGOR hulse likes this.
  10. Towards Redemption

Towards Redemption Fapstronaut

Well done persevering for 33 days so far, that's great! Imagine if you hadn't done that, things would only be worse. You should be proud, you're proving that you have a strong will. :)

11. godsbelovedson93

Cool man appreciate the motivation , you are right about the earning thing. Hopefully when I reach 90 days I can look back like man I have so many friends now lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. godsbelovedson93

Thanks man i appreciate that

Towards Redemption likes this.
  13. Gargantua-Pantagruel

Gargantua-Pantagruel New Fapstronaut

¡Ánimo y fuerza!
    Ni sé como te deseo esto cuando yo ni las tengo, pero algo dentro de mí me impulsa a decirlo, ¡Quiero la redención támbien!

14. godsbelovedson93

Thanks for your motivation king but no espanol lol

15. nef

nef Fapstronaut

you want some empowering songs there you go my friend
    I always bounce of and start headbanging, it always fills me with energy,power and feeling of aliveness .

https://youtu.be/z8ZqFlw6hYg

16. godsbelovedson93

My man I’m going to bump these today ! I like ya style

nef and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

@nef can be better ;) But depends on the taste, but here 3 bands with 3 different metal-style:

nef likes this.
  18. nef

nef Fapstronaut

How the hell i miss that ?

19. You may now know that you are not the only one experiencing this type of miseries. What I want you to do is to keep on looking and working for a better life.

20. I go thru this catharsis for almost a month. I relive all the bad feelings I csused to a person I love in a relationship which has ended. I go tru mainly these:
    - sadness ive hurt her
    - feelings of total lonelyness
    - general emotional pain

Its almost morning and no sleep for me. I feel the most lonely and abandoned person in a world. Im also in a fear. Cryed rivers...

All this I feel because I caused it to her. Thanks god this energy returned to me, and she is free and does not suffer. Im happy for that.

Thru pain and suffering we grow and learn, hang in there my fella, you are not alone.