1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How long does it take you to get a wet dream?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by dante khan, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Everyone is different.
    I'm 23 and I had maybe 3 or 4 wet dreams through my whole life.

2. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

Does anyone else look at the views to replies ratio on this thread and go Hmm...?

For what it's worth...As a young 20 something, during a prolonged abstinence, I would typically have wet dreams 2-3 times a month. For the most part they would occur within a window of about every 5 to 15 days. However, there were times when I could go for about a month without any. There were other times when they happened 2 nights in a row or 2 or 3 within a few days of each other. At the beginning of a period of abstinence it could take anywhere from a week to a month for the first wet dream to happen after stopping masturbating.

As for now, it's been about 4 and a half months and nothing yet.

3. I usually get a wet dream every 4 days and i been masturbating for about 3 years. Wet dreams feel great but it is short arousal

4. kaka2015

kaka2015 Fapstronaut

Hey,
    Can I know on which day u got ur 1st wet during during nofap period. I am on day 45 and have still not got a single one.

5. While I'm completely abstaining from PMO, it usually happens around one week

6. Idifkfkf

Idifkfkf New Fapstronaut

I have it bout 2 times a week. It’s awesome, because I dream bout the perfect thing and haven’t wet the bed in the morning. Last time (yesterday actually) I dreamed bout a girl in bikini (1 or 2 years older than me) and we were making out and I had a boner and told her bout it and she probably didn’t hear me because she said shortly after ”are you turned on” and I think I was in my underwear and I was lying on her making out. I really hope that happens again tbh, it was so nice

spot618 likes this.
  7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Like a month for me. At first it does feel good but after 0,1 seconds you realize you have to get up your bed to clean yourself, losing time to sleep. It is annoying to be honest.

SaveTheSeedofLife likes this.
  8. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Wet dreams feels good just got to get use to sleeping in your jizz and wetting everything you are laying on in bed. It can be a hassle if you have one while sleeping in someones else bed, that would be embarrassing. I am going on 16 days I havn't had one yet. Usually I have 2 every month but sometimes 5 a month the rest of the time I know its reabsorbed in my body. Gives me enough time in between to wash my sheets, lol. Not sure why some guys consider it a relapse it is normal to have them unless your one of those rare ones that just don't have em and in my opinion I think they do its just they don't ejaculate enough volume and by the time they wake up its dried up. You don't always ejaculate semen in its entirely sometimes its just the prostate fluid and by the time you wake up you just feel damp down there like sweat but not wet cuz its already drying out. Once you hit puberty its the first thing that happens to you even before you know what the hell sex is. Not sure why some guys hate wet dreams and think of it as bad. Its in your DNA. Its like hating to pee but you can't stop that your body has to pee. same with wet dreams your body has to get rid of old sperm.

9. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

If you are on a long, successive NoFap-streak and get a wet-dream once in a while (once per month or so) it definitely won't set back progress as long as you continue your streak as normal after that. It is just the body's way of readjusting itself when the pressure has become too big and the sex-transmutation hasn't been sufficient. I have had a few of them and although I felt a little dull, indifferent and shaky for a few hours afterwards, there was business as usual for the rest of the day.
    Your world won't collapse or put you in a much worse position because of an occasional wet-dream.

SaveTheSeedofLife likes this.
  10. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

That question is like asking: "How long will it take before you need to visit the toilet for pooping or peeing the next time"? and the answer is of course:
    It's completely random and you will never know when it hits you the next but the rule of thumb is: the more you slack with your good habits and the more stressed you are, the bigger the probability a wet-dream will strike you. The scary thing about those wet-dreams is that they feel incredibly good while happening, just like an intense and long-lasting orgasm.

11. Moist dreams.

You’re welcome.

12. Flaumann

Flaumann Fapstronaut

First wet dream last night (Day 100)... It felt pretty good. And I don't see any bad things coming from it.

13. The wide range of patterns is very interesting. One guy might have them many times a month, and another might almost never experience them. But both could be perfectly healthy males.

I’m someone who almost never gets these. I went over three months on hard mode, and nothing. Then I had sex, so there goes that experiment.