1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

120+ DAYS AND 10 CLIFF NOTES FOR YOU. AMA [ongoing]

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by idontwanttoreveal, Oct 25, 2018.

1. idontwanttoreveal

idontwanttoreveal Fapstronaut

I think it is a great idea to shift meditation time or maybe do it twice a day? Your body being tired doesn´t automatically makes you sleepy. Your mind is ready to take new info, new connections. Like neo in matrix lol. So you might add intelectual hobbies such as reading, puzzles, writing and so on.

Lol @ the bed thing. It is changing sheets / cleaning / stretching them out. Like the way a hotel does I suppose. If you have windows that lets the sun in, open them and let the wind / sun refresh the room. Nothing feels greater in the morning than fresh air and smell of coffee. Here is a link of what I mean
    https://www.dreams.co.uk/sleep-matters-club/how-to-make-your-bed-to-impress/

2. ihopewemakeit

ihopewemakeit Fapstronaut

Ok great link bro. seriously thanks. Its 1 degree here and i doubt the sun is coming for next 6 months :p :p Ya i do think so my brain has more space to incorporate new learnings. I think it would be stupid to waste this opportunity.

3. idontwanttoreveal

you´re welcome!
    how did that go? are you sleeping better now?

4. ihopewemakeit

Interestingly enough my sleeping patterns and my room looks much better now. Have got some melatonin to force myself to sleep early tonight. Sadly enough i think i have hit a flatline as my thoughts have are ranging from upset to loneliness to slight anxiety and a need to hide myself in the room. Lets see how long this flatline lasts.

5. idontwanttoreveal

I know how you feel. This last two weeks were a bit rough for me.
    I got sick, sore throat, etc. Been really weak and my mind is trying desperately to get some.
    I started reading The power of habit. It is helping a lot..
    https://www.amazon.com.br/Power-Habit-What-Life-Business/dp/081298160X
    But if reading isnt for you, may I suggest activities that you can do by yourself such as singing (learning how to, there are several youtube exercises), photography, writing...
    Just keep your mind active, at least its what I try to do..
    Best of luck!

6. ihopewemakeit

Sad to hear that you are not feeling well.
    I mostly will take up reading and will incorporate it before sleeping. I do have dale Carnegie and some others will try wrapping those up before. I have been working out a lot so thats really been a positive aspect. My main stem of sadness is the thoughts of girl i like which i am figured out were triggered by my binge of music listening which recreated feelings, so i am mostly gonna cut relentless youtube music videos out of my life. I just cleaned my room and i really feel good looking at so much space i have :p :p Thanks buddy you bought a very good habit into my life, i hope this sticks with me.

Have you taken medicines by the way or trying to heal it yourself ?

7. MD97

MD97 Fapstronaut

Congrats bro

idontwanttoreveal likes this.
  8. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

This is motivating thank you!

9. idontwanttoreveal

I am happy that things are doing good for you man, keep it up!

I am taking antibiotics, which sucks. My libido is 0, feeling weak and whenever I am in this mental and physical state I get anxious and looking for a fix. But I am being strong nonetheless. Reading and trying to be positive.
    one day at a time

10. ihopewemakeit

Take care of yourself bro.