1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Most intense physical pain you've ever experienced (non-sexual please)?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 7, 2018.

1. This thread hurts jus reading it lol

I cur my finger half off on a table saw once, i almost forgot about that one. It actually hurt way more the day after

2. I'd have to say throwing out my back is the most painful for me. I've done it prolly a dozen times and usually squatting in the gym. The spasms are horrible when you try to go from sitting to standing. Had plenty of stitches in my life but nothing hurts like back strains for me.

3. (cringing)

4. Just waiting for someone to comment on experiencing anesthesia awareness. That would be so traumatizing

5. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

My brother threw an apple at my balls one time. The pain was so intense that I was unable to move. I think he was aiming somewhere else, but whatever the intention was, I've never had pain like that (before or since).

6. Not really sure, i was practically indestructible as a kid. Deaths also never affected me.
    I got one!
    Age 4... carrying a glass blow filled with jello, tried to slurp up some but the bowl fell on my feet. Had more cuts that i remembered. But the scars faded long time now.

A recent pain was... waxing my beard off! I looked like a kid after so it hurt even more :(

7. Happened to me in 5th grade... girl from class threw her eraser...

I never wanted to recall such pain... a boy was not meant to feel that.

8. I see what you mean, i probably would have done the same, in fact i pretty much do, but by my own choice. When i nailed my fingers together i just pulled the nail out and kept working. Same goes forbmost of my other injuries, but at least i didnt have someone saying i had to or else lol.

By all means, share your other story, i cringe in anticipation

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I had a similar experience with a leather cricket ball! :oops: I was positioned about 25 yards from the batsman. He flat-batted it to my spot (mid-off) and somehow it went through my hands and was a direct hit on my 15 year old testicles! OUCH! :eek:

The pain was bad and, like you, I was down for several minutes! I had very strong nausea and my muscles turned to jelly!

10. Holy shit, yes. My nurse had no empathy either, she acted annoyed when I cried :(

But my worst is probably a really bad ear infection I had.

11. Damn, that sounds terrible. I would not want that to happen at all, i feel weird just thinking about it.

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Right? My sister said the same thing, that it was almost as bad as her kidney stone pain. Thankfully my nurse was really nice. She actually let me go to the bathroom a little bit, which mildly helped.

13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

2 guys chase me through the (empty <.<) school compound to wreck my a$$. It's raining.

I run into classrooms and jump out through open windows to throw them off. I hit my elbow on a window pane. Fuc*ing OW.
    I hide behind the water tanks and under the laboratory staircases to throw them off.
    I hide in the lab technician's room and in the chemical storage to throw them off. I spill (a little) conc. nitric acid on my hand. Ouch. (My left index finger was yellow for almost a whole week. Damn protein oxidation.)

I throw them off.

I circle the building and run out through the upstairs exit.
    I run down the stairs towards the school exit.

I turn around to run through the open lawn- right into one of them. We both land in a small drain. A small concrete drain. OW. (I landed on him but i still grazed my shoulder and knee; the knee had to be wrapped up for 2 days after.).

I get off him quickly (he's too busy complaining and cursing about the drain water) and run. And slip on the (wet?!) grass. Sprain my right ankle. This actually didn't hurt much, except for the fact that half my body was either acid-burned, bruised, bleeding or sprained by that point.

But I got away :D
    A senior friend was parked up and waiting ^^

Not exactly one big injury but a collection of many small ones. I couldn't walk or write properly for a few days after so it was a memorable incident.

And I felt like James Bond. A James Bond in training <.<

14. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I also tolerate that pain back in September 2017
    But size of my stones were not much ....just 2.7 and 4.7 mm
    Thank God

15. My sister says the same! She said it's way worse than child birth.

16. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Haha....this line was funny
    Good experience......
    These kind of chase are scary and spontaneous

17. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Damn! I can't wait for your next short story! Bloody exciting! :)

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  18. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Won't say I didn't deserve it though XD

And yeah. I guess that's a part of childhood though i had a lot of explaining to do at home lol

19. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Please don't lol

20. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

lol :D