1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

40 days clean! Relapsed And starting again.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by thejoyprovider, Jan 8, 2015.

1. thejoyprovider

thejoyprovider Fapstronaut

Thanks mate. Still they need to be left alone alot of time as they have been through a lot of eating all these years. Change is good finally :)

2. adriatik28

adriatik28 Fapstronaut

Good to hear that man! Just avoid biting them and keep them clean. Use a moisturizer if you have one. It'll prevent infection, among other things.

We're all here to build and support each other. Fight on!!!

3. thejoyprovider

Day 9
    Hey you guys just letting you know about some breakthrough experience I had the last 2 days. So long story short even with absense from PMO and water fasting and eating super healthy I still noticed weird patterns and health issues. Anger, RLS, hair falling etc. For all these years having decided that this is not the way human is supposed to feel and live his life each single day I looked at the parasites infection area.

Without loosing any time I bought the medicine called Vermox and right now Im on the second day of that.
    My eczema is gone over night, the fail is strong and not falling and most importantly I feel relaxed most of the time!

I don't want to think how fucked up my intestines were all these years and how much of actual living my life I lost due to the inability to digest food properly.

My faith in medicine is restored. No water fasting, no absense from 1000000 enjoyable things helped. It was a parasite issue hidden right under my nose!

I feel sad and happy at the same time. Sad that I lost all this time for nothing, just suffering and happy cause ..hey, it's not to late.
    I got a new job in a major city and it looks awesome:)

I am not saying that fasting, good diet is bad. Bad sometimes it is just a biological thing.
    Please. Go have your selves checked up.
    If you feel that you are behaving like not your self, if you find it difficult to 'be your self', have RLS, lose hair, have anger, go please check up your selfes.

Anyways! Day 9 and counting. I will have sex with my new me....Finally Im home!

4. adriatik28

adriatik28 Fapstronaut

Wow! This is progress! It's good to hear that you're feeling and doing better. Go and reclaim what's for you. Also, wishing you well in your new job in a new place.

This can only get better. All the best to you. :)

5. thejoyprovider

Day 0
    Oups. Relapsed there. What I am really proud of though are my nails. Never had them so nice.
    Here we go again.

6. thejoyprovider

Day o
    Reset reset. Need to start strong this time

7. adriatik28

adriatik28 Fapstronaut

Continue gaining control of yourself. Find what triggered you and learn what you must do to prevent this trigger. Don't be too hard on yourself. Stay strong joyprovider!