1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kaka2015

kaka2015 Fapstronaut

47/60!!!!!!!!!!!
    nearing the half century mark..
    feeling positive and a boost in confidence level...

Sebbrix, Dr. Jekyll and Someone B like this.
  2. Someone B

Someone B Fapstronaut

I'll try again to make my best to pass this challenge. But the problem not so obvious is that I'm always a P addict because this is a challenge :emoji_sweat_smile:

3. Someone B

Someone B Fapstronaut

I just relapsed again...... But if some people try to find a solution like a P blocker, I don't really know of one that is radical but I have found a combo.
    I installed uBlock origin (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm) on my browser: you import a list of everything related to the P or other sites that may tempt you (the concern being that it proposes to disable the block without requesting a code but it is already a "security belt")

Then I also installed Leechblock (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/leechblock-ng/blaaajhemilngeeffpbfkdjjoefldkok)
    just as you import the same blocking list.
    With this 2nd extension you can choose (like me) to be redirected to NoFap (when you click on a P site) to avoid a relapse.

It's like we have two seat belts.
    Hope that will help

4. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

5. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Relapsed a few days ago and reset my counter, don't know what day this is but here we go

6. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

7. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

8. #DAY 2
    I started masterbation 5 months ago and discovered 2 months ago that im addicted.i touched day 50 without fapping, but at day 51 i fapped. my withdrawal syndroms are becoming strong. but im strong enough .

9. Starting this challenge. Day 35/60

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2018
  10. kaka2015

kaka2015 Fapstronaut

The first few days where really difficult for me to control. I am currently on day 48 and what i have observed from my experience is that once you some how make it to more than 15-20 days marks, you do not feel like resetting the progress back to 0. So, getting over the initial 2 weeks is the biggest challenge.
    What did I do to overcome the initial temptations and urges?
    1. Spend around 15 to 30 min on a daily basis reading about the positivism and advantages of NoFap.
    2. Read a lot of success stories which definitely keeps you motivated to continue the journey without having to look back.
    3. Embrace the positive changes that you experience, look yourself into a mirror and ask if you really want to go back to the old scum bag version of yourself or you want to continue the benefits and improve and change for the better.

Above 3 are what really kept me take every step ahead. Trust me, the satisfaction we get while seeing the signature counter increase by even 1 day is so ecstatic.
    You can do it...
    All the best....

PS: 1 month ago, I could not even write a few lines myself to describe something. Now, thoughts just flow through my mind. It hardly takes time for me to clearly and crisply communicate my thoughts through words and paper.. NoFap is totally worth the try..

Someone B, Maxxx, Sebbrix and 2 others like this.
  11. antn

antn Fapstronaut

12. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

13. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

14. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

Day 0 once more. Time to rethink my strategy.

15. 1 week done.

Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  16. miguel1993

miguel1993 Fapstronaut

17. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

18. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut