1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. myk1

myk1 New Fapstronaut

Completed the Day 3 challenge and feeling so much better now to have control over myself and my thoughts. Starting the 7 day challenge today ✌️

Majik and Deleted Account like this.
  2. so 1 whole day complete. I can complete this challenge this time... no doubt.

Sort of got this weird pmo "hangover"/ chaser going on but Ill make it through.

Deleted Account and Majik like this.
  3. ashishlovesfreedom

ashishlovesfreedom New Fapstronaut

4. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

2 days in the bag! :) I even forgot to post last night as it happened. Unlike the first day, when I seemed to be counting down the hours!
    Half way to day 3 already! ;)

5. jackpoiu

jackpoiu Fapstronaut

6. Daus1234

Daus1234 Fapstronaut

7. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

8. Daus1234

Daus1234 Fapstronaut

Day 1

9. Daus1234

Daus1234 Fapstronaut

Day 2 actually

10. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

I made it! 3 days! Really pleased. Which is mad in itself. I mean I managed a week only a couple of weeks ago! Nearly slipped up yesterday, but managed to reign it back in, so that was good. Treated myself to a really tasty burger last night, for this, and just generally being amazing :D
    Can you tell that I am feeling really good about life right now? :)

So, I guess it is 7 days next! See you guys there! Keep up the good work people. You are strong enough and you deserve this.

Daus1234 likes this.
  11. Prince charming

Prince charming Fapstronaut

12. Daus1234

Daus1234 Fapstronaut

13. This should be 3 days... if I can make it through the literal night. Dude someone on my fb sent me some fucking gif of a naked bitch throwing a snowball. And it has triggered me so strongly. Thank GOD that my computer is installing an update right now!! and I managed to block myself out of my phone... I guess I’m just going to go to sleep with some meditation music....

Majik likes this.