1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4...hard to resist temptation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Nov 13, 2018.

1. The last time was Friday night. Tonight is hard to resist. Need some motivation.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2018
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I hope you're hanging in. Keep coming back.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Resist but also do other positive things instead. Plus learn new tricks to further understand how it all works.

4. Taxx Emmer

Taxx Emmer Fapstronaut

Tell yourself no. I'm on day four as well; studying for exams on my own. I find day 4-5 the most difficult, especially not being out and about. I also try to think about the regret if i do PMO and relapse. I had severe urges this morning; resisted by working out and that helped to relieve the urge. Stay strong; its so worth it!

5. TLC

TLC New Fapstronaut

3 days in. Have way more energy and am in a much more positive state

6. I am feeling a little more energy. But im trying to fight the urge today. This morning was a bit difficult.

7. human77

human77 New Fapstronaut

Try some Pushups man when the urge comes. Read some books on the topics you love. Keep yourself busy.

8. Taxx Emmer

Taxx Emmer Fapstronaut

Had to reply to this because I'm on day 6 and literally had the same experiences; severe morning urges and worked out to resist. Also constantly think of the regret of urges become strong. Studying for exams alone - which I'm also doing - is the worst since it's easy to click on a few things and be exposed to triggers. But if i can make it through the worst of it I know I'll feel stronger. Good luck to you!

9. RollerCoaster

RollerCoaster Fapstronaut

Maybe you guys should try to go to a library in order to study if your university offers that ;)