1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The Dustbin

The Dustbin Fapstronaut

2. Legendary Lucifer

Legendary Lucifer Fapstronaut

3. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

6th day. My record. Last night, I woke up with an erection and started to masturbate, but I quit about a minute later when I realized what I was doing. Closest call ever for me. In the future I will be more ready to resist temptation at night.

Lawliet129 likes this.
  5. The Dustbin

The Dustbin Fapstronaut

Day six! About to make a week

6. Sodawatt

Sodawatt Fapstronaut

7. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

Good morning :) 1/14

8. Shattenjager1229

Shattenjager1229 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again -- I need to be more careful and deliberate with how I spend time with my fiancee.

9. ShymonBig

ShymonBig Fapstronaut

10. ShymonBig

ShymonBig Fapstronaut

11. Robo123

Robo123 Fapstronaut

12. K-Arctic

K-Arctic Fapstronaut

Been through a bunch of challenges and have felt the effects of recovery.. but kinda relapsed in the past cpl of weeks and yesterday while being intimate had the issue of PIED. That has just thrown my confidence which had built up so off.. Now it again seems a herculean task. Gonna keep doing these short challenges to keep the momentum going. Also resetting my counter.. so here it is 0/14

13. Plaximos

Plaximos Fapstronaut

I finished my second day of NoFap and I'm going into my 3rd day. I must say despite waking up incredibly horny, I have prevailed and I spent the majority of my day reading as I noticed my focus has been greatly improved and I Just read the hell out of the books I was reading. I have been reading positive books on changes in the world as far as positivity goes such as programs to help people and stuff. It makes my heart happy to look at the good instead of the evil in the world!

K-Arctic likes this.
  14. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut