1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sensitivity BIG PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by rester51, Nov 17, 2018.

1. rester51

rester51 Fapstronaut

Hello. I really need help as I have a probably weird problem? Or someone have it too? My problem is that I have stimulation in the glans and testicles but not in the shaft.

I mean, I can feel the touch but no stimulation. Its like penis is numb but shaft area is the most numb in the world like if I don't have the glans, I'll 100% sure can't ejaculate, impossible without glans, as shaft is numb.

Please if someone have that problem or similar regarding sensitivity help, how to fix this?

2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

I have never heard of anything like this, but I would definitely suggest seeing a doctor about it. It may be a result of PMO, it may be just a medical thing, or a combination of the two.

3. Philomath

Philomath Fapstronaut

Rester when I messaged ya, you said you didn't update your counter. :) what's your highest streak and current PMO habit situation?

Be honest with yourself. Are you death gripping hard or practicing an idiosyncratic way of masturbating?

Also, what is your diet like?

The more info you give, the better picture we can get.

And you should consider seeing a doctor. But i'd also rule out bad diet and death grip - first, so as to not be put on unnecessary drugs.

4. rester51

rester51 Fapstronaut

Was weeks with Nofap as max and I abuse of masturbation yes, idk if death gripping, I think not hard. I'm not a guy who eats so much.

Thing is the shaft area is very less sensitive and when I go to urologist and doctors tell me all fine, so im worried if it is nerve damage and that kind of irreversible things, that's the problem. It is like I can feel touch and pressure but not the same stimulation as in the glans, that kind of sensation that make us horny you know. Hope this one day can be reversible