1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

Day 23 is nearing it's completion...

Maxxx, Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  2. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Interesting to hear about your journey, thank you for sharing!

3. The Lone Ranger

4. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

5. Like I said, I'm starting over at 0. But I'm not giving up. And anyone else in my boat who just broke their streak, you shouldn't either. Let's make today a positive step forward.

6. kaka2015

kaka2015 Fapstronaut

2 more days to go..... Its 58/60!

Sebbrix, Dr. Jekyll and chiyu like this.
  7. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

The Lone Ranger and Force Majeure, I agree with both of you about relapsing, that it should be avoided. But in reading a lot of the post on this site where there are a lot of people who have relapsed, including myself, I want people to know that if they do, it is alright but that they need to get right back to their reboot. I want to encourage everyone who does fail that it's not the end of their journey, that most of us fail at one point or another not to give up. When I had my relapse, the satisfaction wasn't as strong as I had remembered and the feeling of disappointment in myself was huge and the disappointment that I know my wife felt was very big as well. Because of all of those feelings I am being stronger and more determined to complete this.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  8. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

The Lone Ranger and Force Majeure I wish I could be as strong as both of you and not had a relapse but I wasn't. Didn't mean to offend you. Good luck on you journey to recovery I wish nothing for the best of you both and everyone else going through this process. I just think that it is important that if someone does have a relapse that they don't give and they try again and I know you want the same thing.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  9. strongman23

strongman23 Fapstronaut

10. Reset... Starting again, day 2/60 ✅

11. I just signed up right now and I am going to start this challenge with all people.

Thanks.

12. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Day 7. This already feels like a huge accomplishment. Although I was away for the last couple of days and I wasn't able to PO. So now the work starts. Please let's encourage ourselves and each other

Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  13. AB0333

AB0333 New Fapstronaut

I started Reboot on 5th October. It's day 49. I just reset today. Im starting 60 days challenge now.

14. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

15. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Completed day 18 and feeling pretty good. Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate, enjoy family friends and a lot of food. Should help provide a lot of distractions.

Maxxx, Sebbrix, antn and 2 others like this.
  16. The Lone Ranger

17. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

18. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Good luck we are all here to help provide support. I find this site an excellent place to be honest, open and very supportive.

kamimobi, kaka2015, Sebbrix and 2 others like this.
  19. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

4/60 I’m feeling good, lesss goo

kaka2015, Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.