1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Skinny fat" - how to fix?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SorryWontSayIt, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

Try burpees or HIIT workout. You can do it even at home. I never joined any gym but I look like Spiderman because of this workouts!

2. TryingMyBestinCanada

TryingMyBestinCanada Fapstronaut

Check out eattoperform.com. Serious common sense approach. You have to fuel your body with food (instead of crazy fad diets) and then you will see results. I'm a member... they have over 15,000, and there no crazy fad sh!t. Members are seeing serious results, as they ramp up their eating, and ramp up their performance.

Hank Pym likes this.
  3. Britdad71

Britdad71 Fapstronaut

Same shit, different body here ........ I'm attacking with a 3-2-1 workout I read about. 3 parts cardio, 2 parts weights, 1 part core ....... so an hour's exercise at the gym looks like 10mins cardio, 10mins weight, 10mins cardio, 10mins core, 10mins cardio, 10mins weight ...... do that 3 or 4 days a week, then 30mins HIIT (on overnight fasted stomach) or 1hour long runs on other days ......... putting that lot together gotta bring some results surely!

Diet is criticial ........... no amount of exercise can overcome a poor diet. So I've virtually stopped drinking, eat mainly lo-cal veggie or high protein white meat/fish meals.

I'm leaner that I was, weight has barely moved, but muscle gain must mean fat loss so happy with progress so far.

I reckon it will take between 3 and 6 months to fully lose my skinny fat look .... that fat surrounds your vital organs, the body won't give it up easily. Living clean of toxins will help it believe it can lose the fat.

Stay hydrated too. One coffee a day max, absolute minimum 2l of water per day

Hope that helps .......... I'm 47, that's against me too