1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

2. kaka2015

kaka2015 Fapstronaut

great news before i exit the form in 2 days...
    Day 59!!!
    and guess what.. got my 1st nightfall.... I believe this is a sign of regeneration or rewiring. The last time I got was almost 10 years back. Feeling great.... Was anxiously waiting for this to happen for the past 4 weeks... thanks everyone for the support..
    Feeling so great...

3. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

I have known plenty of people in my life who smoke cigarettes or chew tobacco. I can't think of a single one who never thought about quitting or, come to think of it, haven't tried to quit. If they were still doing it, obviously it didn't take.

Of all the ex-smokers I have known, not a single one of them quit on the first try. It may have happened to somebody, but I've never seen it. They have all said it's hard and it took them many tries before they did it.

The same is pretty much true of any bad habit, like fapping. That's how I took your comment, and fwiw, I agree.

4. Day 1 of my reset. Lining up other positive projects & self-improvement actions I can take to replace PMO. After my last slide, I really want that junk out of my life.

Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  5. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Day k/60, for some integer valued k

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  6. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Having seen my day counter - day 6/60

chiyu, Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

8. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

9. strongman23

strongman23 Fapstronaut

10. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

11. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

12. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

88 days congrats, great job keep up the good work. you should be very proud.

13. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Congrats on day 1 complete, we all have relapses of one kind or another throughout our life. It is what we do afterwards that counts. You got back to your reboot, proud of you for that. Keep it up this time, I know it is not easy, but take one day at a time and pretty soon you will see how far you have come.

chiyu, Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  14. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

I am working on day 20 today. A cold day here in CT, a good day to hang with family and eat leftovers. Congratulations to all that made it another day, you should all be proud. For anyone who had a relapse, let's get right back and start over again, we are all here to help support you.

15. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

16. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

17. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Thank you for uplifting words, let’s keep up the good work together, see you tomorrow!

18. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut