1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So, we didn't go to the moon then

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. And this, I can fully concur with.

Deleted Account and MLMVSS like this.
  2. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

3. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

It is still called a conspiracy theory. When anyone with more than one brain cell knows it was nothing more than pure propaganda.
    I mean does this really look like a spacecraft Apollo 11 Moon Lander 2.jpg to you ? Looks like it was built by a drunk heroin addict having a bad day.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

This is the best pic looks like a high school project gone wrong seriously this landed on the moon ? Apollo 11 Moon Landing Never Happened Moon Hoax Proof Documentary.mp4_013563149.jpg talk about a bad high school project

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

It is like these people sit around playing a game called let's see what else we can get these dumb fucks to believe?
    " Hey I have one ,what about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq then when we do not find any leave the troops over there for years defending our freedom" yeah good one should work" "Anyone who does not believe everything we tell them we can dismiss as a conspiracy nut"
    " Yeah they need to watch sports drink beer keep their face book page up to date and worry about celebs and get all their information from their television sets.
    Not ask awkward questions about anything like who prints US currency or who the national debt is really owed to" " Or where all their tax dollars go"
    " so how is that new getting rid of Christmas and calling it "the holiday" thing going" ? " working like a charm"

6. [​IMG]

7. It's so funny that it were not the Soviets, the U.S.'s enemy that prompted the Apollo program but the American public who made and continue to make claims about moonshots being fake. I'm not yet decided whether I should laugh or cry at this paradox.

brilliantidiot and SanSolo like this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Denying the moon landing is almost as illogical as flat earth

9. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

I am 61 years ago it was christmas pure and simple there was no such thing " as the hollidyays" which was first now this year Christmas is being referred to as " the holiday " .
    Don't get me wrong I am not religious in any way. But 10 years from now no one will say Christmas anymore I will bet anyone a dollar.

And as for who " they" are I think everyone should do their own research . try starting with "the pledge" which all new congressmen sign or they are out after one term.
    Then move on to the federal reserve and see what that is all about. Then Alice you are through the looking glass and no longer in in Kansas forgive the metaphor mixing.

10. holy shit, first creationists, now conspiracy theorists? Whats next, flat-earthers and lizard people? Is this website a magnet for the internet's imbeciles?

11. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

No It is a magnet for people like you who know everything about everything.

12. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

Nothing at all , it is just interesting when you find out why.

13. Folks say "the holidays are coming up" relating to not only Christmas coming up, but also their time off and days they booked off from work, hence "holidays". I mean it's even used for New Years day as well, Merry Christmas is usually reserved for just Christmas while Happy Holidays seems to be used for any holiday of December because you're celebrating the holidays.

But here in the UK we only seem to say Happy Christmas and haven't personally heard Happy Holidays, it might be said in some areas over here but not where I live. Looking it up it seems to stem from North America, and doesn't look like it's used much culturally in Europe. Either way it's not some sinister plot to bloody murder Santa Clause mate, he'll be fine don't worry. The states has apparently been using it for over 100 years or so.

14. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

Thank you Ginny for putting me straight. I will be in England for this Christmas . So i am excited to pull a cracker and wear a silly hat, they do not do that here.

But the coupe de grasse Christmas pudding yummy.

15. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

This subject requires you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

16. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

here is a hint research what happens in the christian sections of Palestine just before C
    hristmas.

What happens in the christian sections of Palestine just before Christmas ? might be a good place to start and of course there is always this every christmas

17. Nick1918

Nick1918 Fapstronaut

Or this that is the whitehouse in the background 6a010536b72a74970b013489a9a237970c-800wi.jpg no christmas trees though

18. Alright, I'm not disagreeing with you in the slightest (quite the contrary, actually and I'm talking about the posts before the christmas stuff), but why are you reviving this four month old discussion with posts that seemingly came out of left field?

19. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    simple questions come to find when it comes to space exploration first , the degrees get hotter an hotter the farther out you go, reaches degrees the metals that are so called used in space shuttles would not be able to withstand , plus theres no gravity so things well float an slush around in the ship, so how exactly is the jet fuel suppose to operate the shuttle, so before we go further with these moon landings and just now ,what i see on the news, the now mars landing, im over here laughing ,

Nick1918 likes this.
  20. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    heres me when ever nasa gives live feeds or the news announces landings

Nick1918 likes this.