1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 21 done

Majik likes this.
  2. Glad all that helped. As for challenge I searched the forum for a 31 day and I'm using that now in addition to the movivation given in the Everest group.

3. TheGreenKnight

TheGreenKnight Fapstronaut

PMO for me on 11/24/2018
    Well this relapse was after a streak shorter than 7 days (my streak before last one), this one being at 4 days. I'm glad I didn't binge though. I really would like a month with significantly less relapses (specifically in the form of binging) than I've had in the past which is mainly what I'm going for. But, with that in mind, I do still want to be free of this forever in time and I know getting to 3 weeks (especially after a series of streaks) will be a HUGE milestone for me. I will try to make it to the 3rd of December from today, giving me 8 days under my belt. That's just a week of work, and a weekend. Easy, right?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    Kizito.D, Skyzthalimit and Majik like this.
  4. You can do it.

5. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Nice one! :) What is the Everest group?

Day 1 in the bag. That wasn't too difficult. Been fairly busy. Been to the gym, grabbed some lunch out, went to the pub and watched the rugby (without drinking alcohol) and then helped a friend out this evening. Less 'flashes' of imagery in my head. Plus I feel like I am starting to rise back out of the downer that I seem to have been on all week! So, feeling good.
    Actually looking forward to tomorrow! :)

Skyzthalimit likes this.
  6. Hello:emoji_grin: everybody I just finished a challenge of 7 DAY can your 7 DAY count for 21 day please ???

Skyzthalimit and Majik like this.
  7. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

8. SoulKing

SoulKing Fapstronaut

keep failing, but hopefully this time I can reach 3 weeks. Day 0/21

Skyzthalimit likes this.
  9. Everest Group - Click on the Groups Tab next to Forums up above. Various groups there representing different discussions, metaphors, etc.

Hang in there. There will be waves, at least in my experience and as many others have written here. When I hit that panic button I put energy into contemplating the message that comes up and how it applies to me. Working on flicking my brain down a different thought process. It's been decades for me so I have to work at it. It's get easier but not easy - at least for me. I'm going for the 90 day Hard challenge in my case.

Royce and Skyzthalimit like this.
  10. I'vebeenlost

I'vebeenlost Fapstronaut

11. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

12. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

13. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

14. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Thanks, I had a look. I like the idea, of measuring progress, but I still don't fully understand how the group actually works.

Yes, I get waves. Have hit the Panic Button MANY times! haha I like how you switch to focussing on what it has to say.
    Good luck with the 90 days! I am in 'Hard Mode' for now, but if I do find someone that I want to spend time with then I am not going to let that get in the way. As long as I can stay free from P and M. Although currently there is no danger of O anyway! :emoji_smile:

Royce and Skyzthalimit like this.
  15. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

16. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

17. Day 1/21 for this challenge

Kizito.D, Royce and Skyzthalimit like this.